The Balcony Scene

{Desirae}

"Tony! Put me down." I said in between giggles. "As you wish ma'am." He said in a posh British accent and tossed me in the pool. That jerk.

"Cesaer Antonio Soto Perry!", Mama yelled, "Help your sister out of the pool, get her a warm towel from the dryer and apologize to her!" "Si Mama." He said and walked to the edge of the pool with his head down. He knelt down and pulled me out by the hand. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the towels. He wrapped one around me and Mama nodded, walking inside.

"I'm sorry Des." He said with guilt in his eyes. He turned to leave but I grabbed his wrist and spun him around. I laughed and looked him in the eyes. "It's cool Tony, don't worry about Mama. You're on later though." I smirked and hugged him. His face lit up and he hugged me back. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing my cheek. Once he put me down we looked at each other and used that brother-sister telepathy we have; Call Of Duty.

We raced to the living room, resulting in me winning, and him having to set it up. "Aye Turtle, I'm going to go get changed. Then I'll bring Ariana down here with us." I told Tony while walking up the stairs. Ariana is our sweet little sister, she is 8.

I absolutely adored her so much. I opened the door to the room we shared and saw her coloring on the floor. "Hey baby girl." I said sitting next to her on the floor. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and a smile spread across her sweet face. "Desi!" She squealed and attacked me with hugs. "Uh sweetie? I'm all wet because Tony threw me in the pool." I chuckled. She looked up at me and giggled. "I don't mind." She said and my heart melted.

She pulled back and picked up her picture to show me. It was many different beautiful swirls, all in hues of purple and blue. "Oh Ariana, sweetheart, that is gorgeous." I gushed and kissed her forehead lightly.

I walked to the closet and grabbed out a pair of light pink ripped jeans, my white AC/DC shirt, and a black tank top to go under it.

I picked up Ari and kissed her nose, making her giggle. I carried her downstairs on my hip. I walked into the living room and plopped in front of the tv, pulling Ariana onto my lap. After about an hour of COD, all three of us decided to watch a movie.

I put in Toy Story and we all cuddled together, my head on Tony's chest and Ari on my lap leaning back into my chest. We fell asleep like that as the blue light from the tv shone down on us after the movie was over.

I guess I should tell you about me now. I am 18 and my name is Desirae Ayvri Perry. My hair is blue, as well as my eyes, and my skin is very pale. I have a nose ring in the right side. I live with with my mama and papa, my weird brother Tony, and my adorable baby sister Ariana. I have two best friends; Devin Miller and Kellin Jackson. The rest you can figure out on your own.