uno

"you guys are disgusting, i hate walking with you two." taehyung groans as he glances at his two bestfriends holding hands, grabbing for each others asses.

the mint-colored hair boy sighs, getting tugged by the orange-colored hair boy.

"what can i do tae, you know jimin is clingy." yoongi rolls his eyes as jimin snaps his head back, pouting out is thick lip.

"you fucking love it."

taehyung glares at them, a nauseous feeling building up in his stomach. they continue their trip to school, and taehyung is dreading it because of the new semester that starts today. he realizes he's going to have to start trying harder due to harder classes.

after the painful walk, they arrive in front of the school doors. people are flooding in in a hurry, pushing and shoving to get to their new classes.

taehyung stares at the mess, slouching lazily.

he lets out a long sigh, and prepares to be trapped in the horde of bodies.

taehyung loses his friends in the crowd, and he passes through the swarm.

as he gets in the building, people are still running everywhere like a chicken with no head.

taehyung receives a hard budge from a frantic boy whos literally darting down the hall. his backpack somehow flew off his shoulder in the bliss of the moment and he bends down to retrieve it, catching a look at the boy's behind profile.

taehyung doesn't recognize this boy, but then again he doesn't know many of the students that go here. he tends to stick with his mini group of friends and attend school for what it's for. he couldn't care less about interaction with his peers.

the only thing he caught about the boy was that he was only in half-uniform. his loose white tee was slipping off his shoulders as he was rushing by, trying to slip on the blazer that was mandatory for highschool.

taehyung shrugs it off, getting his schedule out of his backpack and beginning to walk to his destination.

+

a loud snap is heard from the front of the class and if it were possible to roll your eyes all the way in the back of your head, taehyung's eyes would be fully white. a lousy hot-headed teacher is just what he needed.

"welcome to history, children!" mr.jung spits out in the first row, eyes popping out of their sockets. the crazy man has the most erratic fashion: a badly stitched green vest and a vivid pair of purple slacks. let's not forget the orange dress shoes that look like knock off crocs.

the light hits his bald spot on his head to the point where it looked like he over-used hair gel. taehyung cups his forehead, closing his eyes to strain from walking out.

a petite girl in the front row who has just now stopped grinning, raises her hand.

"yes! you! little girl! what?" mr.jung practically yells.

the girl winces and stares at him with furrowed brows. "why are you calling us children? it is our last year sir!"

long story short, that one sentence leads onto a whole lecture about growing up and responsibility. he hadn't actually introduced history yet, but not that taehyung cared.

the school day has been going on like it usually does, and now the bell for lunch has just rung.

once again, the hallways and staircases flood with students and full hands of food and lunchboxes. it was easy for taehyung to spot yoongi and jimin since they were always together, and you couldn't miss their neon heads.