001

"AHHHH!" I heard someone screech. A female voice... that sounds rather familiar. Why was she screaming? God! Why did she scream, it's so fucking early. I had no clue nor interest till my whole body jolted up as I felt ice cold water burning my skin.

"Fuck!" I hissed. I was now regretfully wide awake and trembling violently. It's April, but the heat didn't do anything to compensate for my freezing body. I wrapped my arms around my torso at a failed attempt to conserve heat.

My line of sight fell on the trembling blonde beside me. She only had a wet bed sheet clinging to her naked body that didn't do very well in covering her ginormous fake breasts. Not to mention, her hair's probably dyed too. She was shaking as violently as I was.

I groaned at my choice of a one-night stand. Damn acting straight was tiring. I heard a bunch of guys making cat calls at her and then decided to direct my sight to the origins.

When I finally found who I was looking for, I glared making that certain someone flinch. "Sebastian" I growled through clenched teeth. He looked at me with the best puppy dog eyes he had under his sleeve. Aw how cute, but he's still going to get it big time! I gave him the sweetest smile I could muster while still trembling from the ice bath I was so generously given. "Would you be a dear and come here?" I asked while patting the void space between me and the blonde barbie doll. He smiled, his green eyes staring fearfully at me. Violently shaking his head, he stepped out and made a run for it.

I immediately jumped off my bed and went in pursuit of the asshole. I was soaking wet, leaving a naked girl in my bed and only wore a pair of boxer briefs that clung tightly to my jewels. While chasing my roommate around a Boy's dormitory. Sounds like a normal day to me. We passed groups of people making way for us whilst watching us with amusement. "Go get him!" A random dude cheered me on. "Thanks random Dude!" I said.

I stopped in the foyer as I lost track of him. Damn! I could never catch him, he was the track team's star sprinter. Plus he was a pro at hide and seek. I groaned, frustratedly running my left hand through my jet black hair.

I was about ready to give up just before I saw two smoking buffed guys walk towards me. I smirked....as I realized that the two hot buff guys were my good old buddies. These two came as a pack for some reason. And their height always made me seem small and insignificant.

Don't get me wrong I'm tall, 6'2" to be more specific. But these guys both have an impeccable height of 6'4" and bodies so near to being a bodybuilder. That made my lean build seem so puny in comparison. Even though they weren't related they acted closer than most brothers are, their personalities and interests were even the same. Call me crazy, but isn't that weird? Coincidence much.... I think not.

Anyways, Akira came closer to me. And as you've guessed he's Japanese. With short black hair and brown almond shaped eyes. He pushed a set of clothes to me and I grabbed them, but not without smiling gratefully at him. I hurriedly wore the jeans, and deliberately pulled the white t-shirt slowly over my head, feeling Akira's eyes on me. It was fun teasing him, I caught him licking his lips just before fully pulling the shirt down.

When I was finished, Stanton draped his arm around my shoulder and leaned in my ear. His sandy blonde hair grazing my ear. I stifled a giggle, my ear was my weak spot. No one knew that though. Thank God. Because in a dorm filled with guys, it was every man for himself. Unless you count the occasional alliances such as the one I was forming right now.

Stanton draped his other arm around Akira and grinned. His grin filled with evil intent, "What's the game plan?" He said with too much excitement in his voice. He was jumping up and down with anticipation. Akira and I exchanged a knowing look making me smile.

"What else?" I said, "Divide and conquer!" I cheered and pointed at nowhere in particular. They both smirked and walked away on different directions. "Oh Boys!" I said making them halt. They turned and looked at me. Damn were their asses hot. "I want him alive." I said lowly. They both nodded and walked off.

Now what to do, what to do. "Ah!" I said, clasping my hand together. I am so smart. I walked over to the game room, where I found that there were about twenty or so guys watching a football game. I stood on top of the coffee table trying to get their attention. That didn't work so I coughed three times, but still to no avail. I frowned and flicked my finger.

Instantly the remote control was in my hand. One of the freshmen in the tennis club handed it to me. This kid had the hots for me, too bad he wasn't my type and I was technically straight.

Pushing that thought away, I pressed the button, shutting the tv off. In the process making everyone in the room groan and stare daggers at me for interrupting their game. I smiled, "Dear gentlemen of the dorm, to anyone who may find and/or capture Sebastian Hughes.... alive that is. May claim five phone numbers from my cellphone of their choosing. That is all!" I announced and gracefully stepped off the table

The room fell into complete silence. Everyone was in the middle of processing what I had just said. And immediately after, everyone started shuffling and pushing their way out of the room. A victorious smile swept across my face. You are so dead now Sebastian! Hiding from me was one thing, but hiding from twenty fully grown horny males was another. Let's not forget Akira and Stanton, those two had the tracking abilities of a bounty hunter.

Please comment or vote!

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪