015

I AM SO SO SO VERY SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE. I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK COMBINED WITH A BUSY SCHEDULE = TO NO UPDATES SO AGAIN FORGIVE ME AND ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS IT IS QUITE LATE AND I JUST FINISHED IT TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOVE LANDON AND DOMINIC!

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

Lo and behold! It is a kitchen! A massive one at that and honestly it all looked to clean and clinical for me. With gleaming white countertops and titanium everywhere.

He sat me down on one of the white leather counter stools. It was comfier than it looked. It also had black cupboards and a long black marbled island to which I was leaning on. I really can't get over the fact that it is so freaking clean. It appeared so unused. And so unlived in, such a contrast to what I've seen so far. At least I know his priorities and food ain't one of them. We are so incompatible, food is and will always by my number one.

"You're right. It's more of a decoration really as I eat out 98% of the time. And my inability to cook does not in any aspect suggest that I fancy food any less than you." He says while quirking an eyebrow at me in such a sassy way, I almost snapped my fingers in a 'Z' formation.

Oops... did I say that out loud? I probably did since he suddenly erupted into a bellowing laughter. What is he now? A mind reader? Stop laughing, weirdo.

"Oh my god! I can't stop!" He exclaims. Wow that is just creepy.

"Your face..." He says and I give him an incredulous look. My face is the definition of perfect. Thousands of my ancestors went far and beyond to mate with only the most beautifully of beauties, not to mention died in the search and all to produce a face as godly as mine.

"Stop that, you make me want to attack you..." Stop what?

"Your just too cute. Your face is fairly easy to read when your guard is down... aaand it's back on again." I don't think he knows, but I quickly noticed how his smile slightly faltered.

"We need some food" I say, as a poor attempt to change the subject. See how terrible I am on one-on-one situations that don't involve sex.

"Aha and that's what I went to get..." He reveals the hand that I didn't even notice that he was hiding behind him and places three pamphlets on top of the island in front of me, "...Thai , Sushi or Pizza." Oh. "I don't know, Thai?" I answer-questioned. I shake my head on the notion.

"How about I cook instead" I ask, batting my eyelashes at him. And he rewards me with his sultry laugh that just hits me right there.

"You cook?" he asks back, genuinely bewildered. I don't know if I should be offended or not. I quirk one of my eyebrows at him as if asking 'really?'

"Haven't we already talked about the fact that I'm perfect?"

"Yes, we have, so what are you gonna cook me, wench?"

"I make a mean pasta. It's the only real food I can cook, but I promise you it is a-amazing."

He shake shakes hi head at my ridic-awesomeness and I try shoo him away from the kitchen to leave me in peace. Emphasis on 'try'. Instead, he sits on the stool, wanting to watch me cook.

At first, I couldn't find anything and my independent streak was preventing me form asking him for help. But I gave in because I wanted to eat sooner rather than later. Yet, stupid Landon kept brushing his hands against my special parts or his crotch would just suddenly grind against my ass. Soon, I found myself sitting on the kitchen counter, him trapped between my legs and our lips trapped in an intense lip-lock.

He pulls away from me and I pull him back. He started this and I am going to finish it even if it costs me my left nut. I spread butterfly kisses on his neck making him groan, but why is he so insistent on resitting?