French Fries

{I know i know 'why did she take so long' . well the answer is obvious duhhh, i don't know. But its here now sooooo enjoy XD}

Pic -----> Dave

Chapter 4

Greyson's POV

I sit and try to catch my breath. For such a small girl, she packs quite a power punch. I shake my head and stretch my back. After the spell grandmother put her under, we all took a minuet to recuperate.

"She is strong, and she doesn't even notice it." Dave says as he rest his elbows on his knees.

"You're telling me" I say with a chuckle. I look over to Gran and see that she is on the phone. I wonder who she is talking to. Just as i get ready to train my ears to the conversation, Gran looks at me.

"Don't you dare Nickoli." I look down in shame and Dave bust out laughing. Gran is famous for using peoples middle names. Even people she never met. She has the gift of Knowledge. She literally knows everything. I can ask a random question and she will know the answer like the handle on her wand.

"Fine. How long is she gonna be out anyway?" I ask.

"A few hours why?"

"So I can get some shut eye. I'm dying over here."

"You can go rest in the guest room." Gran says as she points down the hall. I make my way down the hallway and i hear Isabella lightly snoring. She sounds so cute. I continue my path to the guest room. My wolf wines and I sigh. I wanna lay next to her so badly but she doesn't even know who i am. Let alone the part where her sister is my wife. Oh my gosh Jessie. She is gonna kill me. She is gonna hate me. How am i gonna explain this to her? I figure its a problem for later. I kick off my shoes and get comfortable, and slowly drift off to sleep thinking of Izzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   She kissed me and spread her legs around mine, sitting on my lap I wrapped my hands around her, kissing her with a smile she placed her hands around my shoulder.

A ticklish sensation flowing through our bodies as I felt myself getting harder. My hands grasping her buttocks and pulling her closer, her hips next to mine, rubbing and pushing onto each other.

Gently kissing and licking her neck "oh, thats so good" she whispered and she pushed her right knee behind my hip, clenching harder I pulled the other knee in, the pressure in my pants getting harder as she rubs on me.

Pulling her shirt off her large firm breasts jiggled for a moment before I stuck my lips on her nipple, sucking on it and licking I could hear her slightly moaning.

"Have you been a good girl today" I asked as she was grinding up and down my crotch, slowly yet intensely, struggling to keep her shorts on for a little while "Of course not. I've been working this whole time. I'm sorry Sir." She said with a slight moan.

"Thats alright, you're being a good girl now" As I sway my hips up and down, rubbing harder, pressing harder, pushing right in her crotch, the pressure of it arousing yet I can't wait to take my pants off, her pants off.

I stood up holding her legs, carrying to her to the bed and gently laying her down. Pressing even harder now as I lay on her, my mouth playing around her neck, kissing and licking, biting and teasing.

Her eyes started to slowly drift close, feeling my sensations, my touch, my motions, her forwardness slowly dwindling as she falls in my control. I can feel the sensations flowing through her, her intense breathing arousing me as I slowly move down with my tongue out, out and licking, licking everything, kissing everything.

Squeezing her breasts, kissing and licking her nipples just before I start to suck on them again, Sucking while I reach under her shorts with my hand.

She slowly arched into me, the compression of her shorts against her skin, a deep pressure she can't get enough of as she gasps with her nipples erect, hot hard. Her hands lost clinging to my shoulders, as if she needed an anchor.

Slowly moving down I pulled her shorts off, leaving her in nothing but panties. I took her leg and kissed her thighs, kissing and licking my way to her panties. Reaching so close, kissing her inner thigh I she moaned.

Moving to the other leg, teasing and playing with her. Her face was blushing, bitting and licking her lips.

My hot, wet lips kissed the top of her panties, I felt how wet they are, holding her hands and kissing her clit, kissing every few seconds she was gasping, holding my hands tighter and tighter.

Pulling her panties off her, off her buttocks, slowly sliding over her legs I moved up on her, lips on lips, a hand in her hair, pushing my hips In and out, my pants getting more and more wet. My dick harder and harder. Beautiful sensations of her naked skin, of her hot breath on my lips.

She gently rakes her nails up my side, flowing like water before clutching my back, bringing me closer to her, her feet locking behind my ass.

My pants are off now, swaying our hips more and more, we continue to kiss and touch, laying on her completely naked she moans gently as my dick rubs against her pussy with its full length, up and down completely wet and hard.

"Do me" she said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start to the sound of something being thrown against the wall. I got up and rushed out into the hall. Another crash. It came from the garden. I go to look out the kitchen window and i see Dave in the air. Going outside to see why my beta is in the air, I see Izzy. And boy was it a sight to see. She was standing tall glowing a vibrant purple and a hint of yellow.

"Wow" I breathed. She must have heard me cause she turned her head and her bright eyes burned through me. She started to glow more yellow than purple. That's when i knew she saw the dream too. Shit.