10th chapter contest

Sans: Hey Everyone! Sans the skeleton here. I know your watching us, I hope you've enjoyed the show so far....

Me: Anyway, after some deliberation I decided to do a contest!

Phineas: Yes we very much know we don't have a huge fanbase yet, but why not as a thank you for all our friends who follow our adventures!

Me: So I'll give you the basics
Papyrus: I the great Papyrus am here to tell you the rules.

Me: So we're doing a theme contest. Meaning you all pick themes for us.

Sans: He means theme songs.

Me: You make a list of characters in this group namely:

Sans, Papyrus, Phineas, Ferb, Dipper, Mabel, Muffet, Sonic, Tails, Leonard Church (Epsilon) , Lavernius Tucker, Michael J. Caboose, Agent Washington, Agent Carolina, Sarge, Dexter Griff, Dick Simmons, Donut, Dr. Emily Grey, Vanessa Kimball, Undyne, Linus, and the Crystal Gems.

Bitters: Hey what about us?

Jensen: Yeah!

Me: Jensen, Bitters, Smith, Palomo, me and Lovely are extra credit. Not needed but would earn brownie points.

Lovely: We plan to get all Your wonderful theme lists. Hear the songs and make a judgement who best grasps the characters.

Me: Now to Pap for the rules

Papyrus: Ah yes,

Rule #1: The theme can't be from the original show/game. So for example I can't have Bonetrousle as my song, since that's cheating.

Rule #2: Only one song per character.

Rule #3. You can post these anywhere so long as you tag @beeba17. So we can find it. It can either be a list somewhat like this

Sans: *insert YouTube link*

Or a Spotify playlist and you just give the character order as well as a link to the playlist for example

Spotify playlist: *insert here*
Song 1: Papyrus
Song 2: Church
Etc

Papyrus: That's really all the rules.... As you can see we have high standards.

Dipper: Now onto the prizes

Muffet: There worth it dearys ahuhuhu.

There's 1
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize

1st) can in private request a series or character to get representation in the ask book. As well as be a permanent admin like Beeba or Lovely. And gets insights onto the next chapters , and can help write a future chapter if they so choose.

2nd) gets to be a temporary admin and gets insight into the next chapters.

3rd) gets to be an admin for an ask or dare they made

Muffet: We have a small budget dear's.

Dipper: We also will showcase each entry even if you aren't a prize winner :).

Church: Lastly, we plan to show have acouple judges, some aren't on wattpad and are just Beebas personal friends, since music is so subjective, and also like Beeba said, the lieutenants and the admins are extra, you don't gotta do them but it'd be cool if ya did and may or may not help your case when it comes to winning a prize .

Me: Good luck to everyone! The due date is January 6th so you got about a week. I mean how hard is putting music together?

Sans: Never doubt the laziness of humans.