Chapter 1

don't forget to check out the trailer !

"Come on Alex ! wake up !" Called Emma for the third time this morning .

so .. i was being my lazy self and my stupid bff Emma was being her bossy self , trying to wake me up when i was perfectly happy and cozy in my warm bed .

She must've noticed i was ignoring her because she came into my room , grabbed a pillow and plunged it down on my head .

"What the fuck , i'm up ok ? " i whisper- yelled , but i wasn't really up .

she hit me again .

"I'm up !" i said with a slightly louder voice .

she hit me again , so i jumped out of bed screaming

"I'M UP ! I'M UP !!!"

And i chased her down the stairs with the pillow .

It's about time she got a taste of her own medicine ! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

When i stopped she looked up surprised .

"Done already ?! i was begining to enjoy it !" She sassed .

What she didn't realize was that i was looking at the tv .

They were doing a piece about the woman that was killed last week . She used to be our neighbor . I remember crying when the police interrogated us about her .

Me and Emma lived together and we were good friends with her , her name was Rebecca . She was a beautiful blond woman . Of course she was a lot older than us , she was thirty i was sixteen and Emma is seventeen . nevertheless she was great company .

She was found dead last Friday with multiple stabs in the chest and stomach , they said that the killer left no clues or prints and they brought up the possibility that it might be Jeff the Killer or Masky or even Ben !

i laughed when they said their names .

"what's so funny ?" asked Emma sounding slightly irritated .

"Oh come on Emma ! They couldn't find the killer so they blame it on some characters from fairytales ! "

"There from creepypastas and i think they exist !"

"Sorry , but that's rediculous !"

She rolled her eyes at me and walked to the window to look at Rebecca's house . i felt pain run through my chest at the thought of never being able to talk to her anymore . I knew Emma felt the same , her eyes were filling with tears but she refused to cry , She always wants to be the strong one .

She quickly got over it and continued making breakfast while i read a Larry Stylinson fanfiction on wattpad . Yea i don't know how to cook sue me !