Chapter 10

Emmett's POV:
I was getting ready to pick Bay up from her house.
I had a surprise that was extremely nervous about. I spent all day getting ready. I pulled out my phone and texted Bay.
         Meet me at 5. Wear something
                            nice.
I grabbed my jacket and went to make sure everything was going to be perfect.

Bay's POV:
I was eating lunch when I got a text from Emmett. I finished up and put my plate away.

I quickly went to my room to get ready, what was the surprise? What do I wear? I tore apart my entire closet.
I finally found something pretty. A blue dress that ended just above my knee. It had a black belt around the waist. I put on some make-up. I grabbed a small black purse and put my phone, wallet and headed out the door. By the time I was ready it was 5:12.

I heard the familiar roar of Emmett's motorcycle. I went downstairs and managed to get pasted my parents. I walked out to find Emmett in a tux. I smiled.
Bay: "Wow!"
Emmett: you look amazing!
Bay: "So do you!"

I walked up to the motorcycle.
Bay: "Am I dressed alright?"
Emmett: your perfect
I blushed.
Bay: "Why did you tell me to get ready?"
Emmett: well, if I can remember correctly, we were gonna go on a date, which got sabotaged
Bay: "yes...So, where are we going?...I hope we can walk"
Emmett: yes, actually...we are walking...follow me
He wrapped his arm around me and we started walking. After a long walk we reached a very fancy restaurant. I was worried, was I over dressed?

We entered the restaurant and got seated immediately.
Emmett: what's wrong?
Bay: "I think I'm underdressed"
Emmett: no...this restaurant is "underdressed"
I laughed. We ordered our food and began eating.
Bay: "This is amazing...thank you"

Emmett smiled and we kept eating. Soon we ordered dessert. It was a giant slice of cheese cake which we shared. After we finished Emmett payed and we headed back home.
Bay: "thank you Emmett, this was amazing"
Emmett: no problem!...I had fun

We were back at his motorcycle. I looked at the time, it was 8:30. I was supposed to be home at 8.
Bay: "I'll text you tomorrow"
I smiled. He slowly leaned in and we kissed.
Emmett: ok!..good night
Bay: "Good night"
He hopped on his motorcycle and drove away. I stood there a little longer smiling.

Realizing that I was late, I quickly ran into the house. Half way up the stairs I heard my dad.
John: so...where were you?
Bay: with Emmett, we had dinner
John: it doesn't take 3 hours to eat dinner
Bay: oh my god!...seriously?
John: where did you go?
Bay: to a restaurant
John: did you go anywhere else?
Bay: no
John: you sure?
Bay: yes, I'm going to bed
I quickly ran up the stairs before he could say anything else.

I closed my door and changed out of my dress into pyjamas. I took of all my make-up. I climbed into bed. I fell asleep thinking about what had happened.

I decided to let Bay and Emmett have a date since the one they planned got sabotaged.
What did you think about it?
~bay_emmett