Favors

^Max^

--- Rains POV ---

I woke up the next morning around 02:00, with Ryu laying on my wolfs stomach, and my portable terminal blinking with a call.

The meeting was today, and I wanted all the sleep I could get. Interrupting that? Bad move.

I opened the alert mentally, (no opposable thumbs) and saw it was from Eina. I sighed and accepted it. "What?" I growled into the screen.

"Uhm... I need to call in my favor." She said.

I narrowed my already narrow eyes. "I'll have you know I have the woman of my dreams in my bed.

So if this isn't deathly serious, I'm going to eat your heart after I remove it. Forcefully." I growled softly.

She flinched, and said "it is deadly serious."

"Fine. What?" I said.

"An adventurer I sponsor, Max, he's a Lvl 1, and his signature is in F25. He isn't responding, and he's not moving.

I need you to get to him, and get him to the surface so I can strangle him." She growled that last bit, amusing me.

Ryu heard it all. "You go, and be back by lunch, okay?" She kissed my nose, and cuddled down into the warm blankets.

I sighed, and shifted, pulling on some clothes. "Fine. I'll fetch your boy. This doesn't clear my debt, but it's a start."

I shifted to my Half-Wolf form, placing the communicator and terminal bracer on my wrist.

"Show me his exact location." I said, walking outside, and jogging towards the dungeon.

I saw Hephaestus, and halted. "Hello, Herr Hephaestus, what brings you here?" I asked.

She said breathlessly, "Eina couldn't contact-"

"She's on the line now. I've got it, save the idiot Lvl 1, I'm going." I said waving my hand in a 'forget about it' motion.

She nodded. "Shift for me. Max is a good kid, if a bit stupid sometimes. He's a member of a medic familia, I forget which one."

I shifted, and she stabbed her finger on my claws, and swiped her blood across my back. A loud Click sounded, and my claws got longer.

She handed me a page, and asked "By the way, what's with the broken tooth? Can't you grow a new one? Or is it like a battle scar, you don't remove it?"

I sighed. "I can't fix it, it's enchanted, just like my other scars, yes." I read my stats as I jogged away, shifting. The three bubbles appeared again.

(Abysmal Gaze 'trap your enemy inside a mental illusion of your choice with one look into your eyes') (Or) (Hellish Drive 'one last strike, sure to kill you Foe, but break your weapon.)

I considered as I walked.

Well, one hit kills would be cool, but at the sacrifice of a weapon? And what if I miss? But trapping an enemy in its own head just by looking at it? Sweet... That one. I chose.

Cred:Rain<Dire Wolf>Lvl:7 Age:28
Sp:A1800 HP:S2000
STG:A1200 DF:S2000
AG:A1400 Stm:A1400
Magic: Yes
Healing(Aurora)Regen(Phoenix)
Combust(Inferno)Immolate(Epoch) Wind-Cut(Aery)Grav Manip(Shift) Void(Oblivion Shower)Shift(Shape)
Skills:
<Blacksmith><Enchanter><Swift-Accel><Magic-Luck> <Arsenal><Scavenger> <Abysmal Gaze>