Slide Through

The first night was the worst.

"Oh, hell to the goddamn nah, cousin!" She shouted "I am NOT...I repeat 'NOT' sleeping on this muahfucking couch!"

It was 4am & she barely got home from a night out with her girls: who looked very manly & hideous, but whatever.

I heard Soul groan loud, he was a very chill dude but sometimes his anger peeks up on him & turns him into a whole different person, that's the Herbert all of us don't like. (Lol "you don't like me when I'm angry" headass)

A.S - You sleeping wherever the fuck I say you are, if you don't like it...get yo shit & leave while I hold the door open fo you.

T - No in the hell I am not. Yo momma & granny said I needed to come here, I'm yo guest so, you gotta pamper me, nigga!

A.S - First of all, bitch, this my house & yea, you right...they said you had to come here but they didn't say I had to keep you, ya understand?! This my house you do as I motherfucking say. You da guest but you also ma cousin so, you ain't obligated to be treated like a fucking queen & shit. You family, you know how it is, you don't get no special treatment!

T - So like, you won't even lemme sleep in yo bed, doe like, forreal????

A.S - No! Take yo ass to sleep on tha floor or tha couch, I don't give a fuck!

T - Oh but, SZA can just stay here. She got a bed & all, she ain't even family....y'all prolly fucking might as well share a bed-

A.S - You need to shut the fuck up & watch who you talking to & about! SZA bought her own bed, dresser, TV, everything in that room! She pay rent & light & she ain't even here most of the time. But that don't matter cause it don't got shit to do with you. Same goes for our personal relationship, we ain't fucking, she just my nigga. Don't trip over shit that don't got anything to do you with!

T - Ughhh, you make me so sick!

A.S - Well, take some Robitussin!

Truth be told, I was tired & didn't wanna deal with anyone's shit at the moment. So I stepped out my room & joined the argument.

SZA - Hey look, Taqwanzala, just go sleep in my room, I don't mind....please.

T - Are you sure?

A.S - No, Sizz, what the fuck? That's yo bed, don't give her that shit when there's a couch right there! Uon know where she been!

SZA - No, Soul, its fine! Taqwanzala, please?

T - Thank you so much, SZA, atleast someone 'round here care!

A.S - No, So'! What the fuck, dats yo bed, you bought that shit...don't let her sleep in that shit! Think!

SZA - Soul, it's fine..I don't feel like hearing her yell at 4 in the fucking morning-

T - Fuck that 'posseda mean?!

SZA- It means, its four in the morning, motherfuckas sleeping & shit...this ain't a time to be screaming.

A.S - Man, Taqwanzala, just take yo ass to SZS's room & close yo damn mouth.

T - Whatever!!!!

I walked to Soul's room & rolled into his covers. Soon after hearing lights flicker off & a door shut, I could feel his presence. "You know you didn't have to do that, fuck her" he broke the silence.

I turned my body to face him. Tattoos of things he loved & believed in were inked all over his arms, back, torso & legs.

I shook my head & let out a quick sigh "its said & done. We'll figure out the rest of her stay tomorrow." I said calmly because I was tired & didn't want him to be angry. "Fine." He gave it up & made his way to bed.