Studio Stories

The next morning I woke up to SZA laying naked on my chest, her hair was all over the place & her body was cold.

It's been a long time since I actually had a girl spend the whole night with me, but Solana wasn't just any girl.

I removed myself from her embrace & covered her with my blanket & kissed her forehead. I've never done that before but apart of me needed to kiss her again.

SZA's P.O.V
I woke up to an empty bed and a sore body. I didn't stress cause I knew he was showering. I grabbed my sports bra & put on a pair of his boxers.

I walked into the restroom to brush my teeth, he had an extra toothbrush under the sink. After brushing my teeth I washed my faced & pinned my hair back. Before I left, I used the the toilet & he peeked out at me past the shower curtain

"you really comfortable huh?" He smirked, this was the first time I every seen him with pure happiness in his eyes. "shutup, big head!" I flicked his forehead & before I could walk out he called me back in for a kiss.

I never seen this side of Jay Rock, he was always an asshole to everyone but with me he was the biggest sweetheart.

He loved eating eggs with hotdogs so, that's exactly what I made him for breakfast. I served his plate alongside a glass of orange juice. While I was making my plate he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist & leaving gentle kisses upon my neck.

Just then, a dark boy with glasses & big curly hair burst in the door "SZA! I've been calling you-" Ab-Soul stopped when he seen me & Jay Rock together.

He gasped & begin to laugh while me & Rock stared with confusion at the idiot. "You? You & Rock? No! Oh my god!" He laughed harder

J - What's so funny?

A.S - I would've just never thought- *laughs*

S - Soul!

A.S - No, So'! Oh ma gawd, how long yall been fucking?

J.R - Herb!

A.S - Man, oh, man, y'all some freaks!

J.R - Soul, come on!

A. S - Okay, but I just would've never though SZA & Rock, its like BOOM a big surprise. Y'all actually pretty cute though, I ship it.

S - Soul, we ain't dating

A.S  So y'all just fucking on the low?

J.R - No!

A.S - Well what is it? Y'all together or nah?

S - We're taking things slow.

A.S - Aww that's cute. You know you wearing his clothes & cooking for him....goals, man!

J.R - Shut the fuck up!

A.S - Okay, okay. Does Top know? Who else knows?

S - Just you!

A.S - Why y'all hiding the love though? Let it be known! Jay Rock & SZA forver!

J.R - Cause this was our first day being together, so shut up!

A.S - So this was a one time thing?

J.R - Soul, no! This is any everyday thing.

S - Soul, what did you even come here for?

A.S - For you! I was calling you but I can see why you didn't answer. No worries, I'll let cha be. Chow!!!!!!!

He walked out leaving the love birds inside. "That man is something else." SZA softly laughed & dug into her plate "yea, he's something else." Rock raided the  fridge for syrup.