Saving a Spider Chapter 1

My name.

It no longer is apart of me.

Everyone I had left is dead now and anyone who knew the old me thinks I'm dead.

My name now is only a symbol of peace but also war.

The newspapers call me a menace but the people see me as a hero.

I could care less which I am. To me...

I'm only a lost soul.

Everyone I care about is dead and I couldn't save them.

My name is...

Spider-Man.

And this... This is how I was saved by the unlikeliest heroes.
~~~~
It's been seven months since Gwen died and I became Spider-Man again and saved New York from The Rhino.

One month since I lost the last person I cared about.

Aunt May was caught in an explosion at our house. The house along with her were burned to the ground leaving nothing.

I was in my suit when I had come across the wreckage.

My Aunt May had called me as soon as she had gotten home.

All I have left is my backpack filled with my clothing I had worn that day and my father's work as well as some school stuff. I even had a little bit of money and a half eaten sandwich. My skateboard was my only item that I still had personal besides my father's briefcase.

I swing away from my home that day and never took off my mask again in the streets.

Peter Parker was dead now. Only Spider-Man was left.

I had swung to train station that my father's hidden lab was at and lived in that train that would be hidden underground most of the time.

The only time is showered was when it rained or if I took a drop in the lake.

I would only eat when my stomach couldn't handle it or if I started getting dizzy and seeing black spots.

Then the day came...

The day when I was saved.

I was swinging around looking for a place to watch over the city when I heard the sound of laughter.

Evil laughter.

It was his.

Harry Osbourne.

My ex best friend.

He snapped my web and caught me by the throat. He threw me onto the top of a building I didn't know was there.

I had smashed right into the wall and crumpled in a heap.

I could feel a bit of blood drip from my head and I knew I hit it hard as I could see black spots again. I hadn't eaten in a few days and was really hungry. I didn't know I would be this weak to fighting Harry.

He came at me cackling like crazy and taunting me.

I could barely hear him speak.

I stood on weak legs and attempted to fight back but was knocked back onto my back.

Harry had jumped off his glider and was beating me black and blue before he sat on me with my arms trapped under his legs with my torso.

He started to strangle me into the darkness that I had come to know as my own.

The last thing I could hear before I stopped breathing completely was voices saying 'get off of him'.

I seen a white light and saw it.

I saw them.

I saw Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Even Gwen and her father.

They were smiling at me.

I felt tears fall down my face as I saw them. I heard them speak.

"Go back Peter. It's not your time. Go back. Move on and live for us Peter. For New York. For everyone."

They faded away before everything became black and I gasped and coughed for air.

I accidentally punched above me thinking Harry was still there and punched my saviour on accident.

I sat up quickly ignoring my aches and pains.

I breathed in and out fast slowly trying to catch my breath.

I looked around frantic and in a crouch. I didn't know that half my mask was up even though I could feel the slight breeze by my mouth and cheeks and nose.

I seen people I didn't recognize and no Harry.

My throat hurt like crazy from getting strangled by my ex best friend.

I backed away from the people and grabbed my head with one hand and pulled it away to see some blood on it still.

I shake my head to clear it from the thoughts of all the people I saw die by my side.

I held my chest with one arm, the non bloodied one and shot out a web to swing away.

I swing away quickly and don't pay attention to where I'm going.

I fell right into an alley and faceplant a wall.

I grunted in pain and just fell to the ground not moving. I couldn't feel my body.

It hurt so much to even try to move.

I coughed up some blood and wheezed. I shouldn't have left that roof where I was.

I didn't know how badly I needed medical help at that moment.

Harry had broken a few ribs and one was brushing against my lung dangerously.

I heard footsteps and flying sounds. I guess those people followed me.

I managed a weak slight chuckle before coughing up some blood again. I wheezed and calmed my breathing down to keep my rib from puncturing a lung.

I spoke up in a dry hoarse and cracked voice. It almost sounded like I hadn't used my voice in over a month which was true.

"If... Your here... to kill me... take a... number...if not... what... ya... want?..."

A woman spoke up. Russian accent I think. I can barely hear her at that moment as my body was shutting down into the depths again.

"We are not here to hurt you young Spider-Man. We wish to help you if you'll let us?"