Chapter 5

I sigh. "I am hungry. I haven't eaten... in... well I'm not really sure exactly."

Bruce looked at me worriedly.

I shrug and blink as two sandwiches with Turkey and cheese were placed in front of me by a red headed lady in a black suit. "Um... thank you?"

She smirked. "Natasha. Aka black widow. Nice to meet you Spider-Man."

I nod. "It is nice to meet you all and thanks for coming to save me all of you. After I get my stuff I should head back home."

Captain America spoke up. "You sure you don't want to stay here so we can make sure your okay?"

I nod and lift up my mask some and started eating the sandwiches.

Tony leaves the room and comes back later as does Bruce.

Clint, Natasha, Thor, and Loki stay with me for an reason.

Bruce comes back with some scissors and more wraps for my chest that I probably don't need anymore. I'm still bruised but I can't feel it anymore.

Clint left and came right back with some clothes for me to wear and a pair of dark sunglasses. "These are for you kid. Tony will be busy with your stuff for a bit longer so you better get a shower to clean the blood and dirt off of you."

I gulp down the last bite of my sandwich and nod. "Okay. So where can I shower?"

Clint handed me the clothes and walked away. "Follow me and I'll show you."

I jump out of my seat and follow after him.

Clint showed me a room that hasn't been used yet and pointed me to the bathroom where I walked in and set the clothes he gave me down. He left me alone and I shut and locked the door.

I looked for cameras and found none. I nod and take off my mask.

I looked in the mirror and seen my broken eyes and my dirty face. I had bruises and cuts but I didn't mind. My eyes looked a bit better than they had the last time I looked in a mirror. It looked like I actually had gotten sleep.

I sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

I forgot to let Bruce cut my old bandages off. Oh well I'll do it myself. Ripping them off will be easy.

I ripped off the bandages wincing slightly as I acted up my bruises.

I sigh and gently remove the rest of my attire considering all the bruises I had on my legs as well. I ignored the flaring pain and sighed as I walked over to the shower and turned it on.

I got in and relaxed as the water cascaded down on my bare skin. It felt great to have an actual shower after a month of living in a train. I stood there and washed myself clean until there was no hot water left and then just let the cold water turn my skin cold for a minute before stepping out and drying off.

I smiled as Clint had given me boxers and sweatpants to wear. I put them on and the pair of socks he gave me. I then wince as I try to put the hoodie on me. It was on but it still hurt a bit. I put the sunglasses on and the hood up before waking out of the bathroom and grabbing my spidey stuff and walking to the door and opening it.

I walk out and search for Clint and the others.

I ran right into Bruce who took me to his lab and started to patch me up again. He even bandaged the cuts on my face that he could get to without me removing my glasses or my hood.

Then he asked me the big question.

"So Spider-Man... what is your name that we can call you?"

I sigh. "Spidey. Just call me Spidey. My real name doesn't exist anymore. Everyone thinks I died with her in the explosion when it blew up because of HIM." I say darkly at the end cause it was Harry who had done it.

Bruce looked at me and I could see his sadness for my loss. "Who did you lose?" He asked me softly.

I sighed and looked away and pursed my lips. I whisper softly. "The last person I cared for." I got up and walked to the door. "Let's get to the others shall we? I'd like to get my web shooters back from Tony and probably get some rest while my suit is being washed. If you have a needle I could use it to fix my suit as well."

I seen him nod and I left the room and went to find Tony.

A voice spoke up from the air. An AI. Cool.

"Sir Spider-Man. Mister Stark is in the kitchen looking for you now."

A female AI. That's cool.

I walked to the kitchen with my hood still up and my sunglasses still hiding my brown eyes.

I seen Tony sitting at the table playing with my web shooters. I sigh and quickly grab them before he breaks them with his tinkering. "Your going to break my web shooters like that."

Tony looks up at me and his mouth hangs open.

I smirk and say. "Close your mouth Tony. Your going to catch flies."

I chuckle as he closes his mouth. "Where'd you come from kid?!"

I smile. "From Bruce's lab."

Tony looks behind me and sees Bruce.

I turn around and see him smiling at my joke.

Tony busts out laughing. "Brucie! This kid is amazing! Can we keep him?"

I blink. "You can't keep me. I'm a living person. I have to choose you know Tony. Or has the smoke from your suits exploding been getting to you?" I smirk.

Tony chuckled. "Perhaps. But I will find a way to keep you one day!" Tony laughed as he got up patted my shoulder and left.