Chapter One

"Mia, lets go!" urged my best friend.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I ran outside my door and locked it. "You didnt have to be so pushy Alex."

Alex and I have been the best of friends since primary school. We went through thick and thin together. Now we are going to a house party.

"You are not going to get laid tonight Mimi," said Alex, she was already turning the corner. "Man, I had my eyes set on Luke," I whined.

Luke Michaels was the baddest boy at Prime West High. He and his group of bad boys always had the girls fawning over them.

Finally, Alex pulled up to the house. The first thing I see are drunk people on the lawn having an unplanned reexamination of recent food choices.

I walk in side to see Laura Bennet and Mykaila Morris making out on the table. "Hey hoes," I said, smiling," say cheese!"

The two topless and obviously drunk girls looked at me in shock. Laura screamed, " You are a bitch!"

I replied, "Oh my gosh thanks!" then I walked outside to the bar.

I then pushed Micah Roberts off of the beach chair, "Buhbye!" I waved.He glared at me and then I stuck up my middle finger and giggled.

He walked away when I realized something. He was wearing bright pink heels.

"Gay boy!" I shouted, Micah turned for a second, then I said, "strike a pose." snapping the second picture of the night. I turned to look at the pool when I drifted to sleep.

The night was dark and stormy. I wandered around a spooky swamp screaming, "Mom? Mom? Where are you?" I was crying.

I hate this dream. Only a reminder of when my mother left me for dead. An alligator jumped at me but I smacked it in his head. Then i felt this sensation that felt like glass breaking against my head.

"What the hell!" I screamed. There was a Bud-Light bottle shattered on the floor next to me. I felt my head. There was blood draining from it. Looking up I see a very angry Mykaila. "I warned everyone not to mess with me," I said, balling up my fists. I got up with a shard in my hand. Then I grabbed her arm and glared into her eyes. By now a crowd formed around us.

" Im going to take this, this piece of a bottle, and I would just slice your throat open but, I do not want to go to jail. So I will give mercy." I dropped the shard, "Im going to let you leave with just a black eye." And with that I punched her in her face aiming at her left eye.

"You are a Mother Fucking Bitch!" she shouted. "Just call me MFB,' I giggled with a wink. With that I walked inside.

" Mimi you did not just do that," said Alex.

"Oh yes I did,whose party is this anyway, I think I need to lay down." Alex stared off like she was in thought.

"This is actually Luke's party".

"Where is he?" I asked.

" I think he is in his room." Alex replied.

"Come and get me when you are ready to leave." I said waving goodbye.

*_*

"Hey Luke, I was wondering if I could sleep in your bed until my headache goes down?" I asked.

I stepped into the room to see four drunken boys, naked surrounding a girl. I recognized her she was my adoptive sister's friend. She was a freshman at our school.

"Dudes stop!" I shouted. They looked at me, allowing the freshman to escape. "You are gonna pay for that," said Mark, one of the bad boys.

"Yeah Mia, you are our new toy," said Luke. And the last thing I remember was the bad boys stripping me.

*_*

I woke up early this morning. I went to put on my bedroom shoes. They weren't there.

I went to my closet. Empty wall.

I went to get... wait hold up. This isn't my room.

Fuck no!

Hell to the no I did not fall asleep in Luke's room.

Yip i did, and the worse thing is I had no clothes on. I am so happy today is Sunday. If it was Monday, I would be fucked up.

I looked at my phone that was on the dresser. 512 missed calls and 1983 messages. All from my mom, well my adoptive mom. I know I seem all bad-ass but I really care about her, she is the only one who took me in when my mom abandoned me in the swamp.

I wrote a letter to Luke telling him thanks for inviting us and then I left. Running 5 blocks to arrive home I opened the door to an angry mom.

"Do you know how worried I have been" she asked. "I'm sorry mom I really am."

"Go to your room," she said pointing up the stairs. "Yes ma'am.

+_+

*7 wks later*

"Mom my stomach hurts," I told my mom.

"Well at least your checkup at Dr. Philps is today." she said, obviously she was still mad.I mean c'mon it was seven weeks ago.

At the doctors office

"Good Morning , Dr Philps." I waved to her as I jumped on the bed.

"Good Morning Mia, so how is everything?"

"Everything is well but about six weeks ago I started having cramps, and I kind of missed my peri-"

"WHAT!" Dr. Philps interupted. She closed the door and locked it. "Here," she said, giving me a small cup. "Pee in this."

I did what i was told and Dr. Philps went into a small room. About ten minutes later she came in with a worried look on her face.

"How old are you?"

"18"

"Do you have a job?"

"Two to keep me alive, food, rent for my room."

"Did you have sex in the past two months,"

"Maybe, I dont really remember"

"Did you go to a party in the last few weeks and possibly got drunk,"

"Yes, and to think about it I did wake-"
I thougjt about it, Shit, I had sex with Luke and let his friends play with me.
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
"I believe you are pregnant."said Dr. Philps