You Have Got to be kidding me

"IM WHAT?!?" I asked, i was now pacing up and down.

"7 weeks to be exact."

"No Gosh No, this is all a dream"

"No Im sorry its not."

"Hold on I have to text someone"

I open my phone to a conversation with a certain somebody.

Mia: Biatch

Luke: What

Mia: You know what

Luke: No I dont I would not have asked you what if I did know

Mia: You got me pregnant

Luke: Mimi stop playing, whats actually going on.

Mia: Im pregnant and you are the only one I had sex with last month.

Luke: Oh Really

Mia: Stop being an ass and get your butt by the hospital on Maine Drive.

Luke: Fine

Three hours later Luke's silver mustang came into view.

"Lets go," I told him.
"Were you serious?" He asked
"Dead,"
"Okayy c'mon lets go," he said. He has a worried look on his face. He never has a worried look on his face.

"Why do you have that look on your face?" I ask him.

"Oh no reason its just that I am worried as fuck." He said nonchalantly.

Okay then.
Time for the doctor's appointment.

2 months later

"Mia," said my teacher, " the principal called you."

"I'm in deep shit." I mumbled to myself.

I got up out of my seat and started walking toward the door. Everyone was staring. People can already see my bump. I know what you are thinking. Why don't you get an abortion? Well the great city of Barrramuda declared it illegal for abortion, since it technically was murder. They give out a five to life year sentence based on how much months the baby was.

I started walking out of the class. As I got to the principal's office my heart started beating as fast as Usain Bolt can run. (If you dont know who that is... tell me where your rock is so I can pull you from under it... look him up!)

"Come in Mia," said the principal. Brethren I was so scared. Scared as fuck dread.

"Yes ma'am, what do you need."

"Well, you know you are our prized student and all and I am ashamed to ask you to do this but, I need you to take a pregnancy test."

Shit.

"Its just that your stomach has increased in a very round shape."

"Yeah, im just fat."

"Still my boss asked me to give you this" she gave me a application that made it official. Im getting a pregnancy test.

"Oh and Yale found out, your application is on hold until we get the results." Im in some really deep shit.

"Okay thanks," I said

"You can go home now." she said.

When I got outside I looked at the sky, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

I ran home in tears, I tried everything, punching myself in the stomach,Cuttting myself. I cant take it anymore. I only have a week to turn in my results. And all the pregnancy tests came out positive. I went to the only person I think I could trust.

"Dr. Philps?" I said, knocking on the door.

"Yes Mia," she said smiling, "Whats up?"

I just bit my lip to hold back the tears, fake tears of course, I am a brilliant actresss.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed, looking worried, "are you okay?"

Now the real tears started to flow. All the weight of the situation sunk in.
Then...

I got a phone call.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Dr. Philps asked.

I picked up my phone.

Everything beyond this tiny message actually happened.

"Mia, (Jernae,) Uncle D is dead."
I dropped the phone. I didnt realize who it was, I didnt even realize I was on the floor bawling my eyes out.

Im so sorry for the short chapter My uncle (sort of) just died....show some sympathy!