Chapter 2- The Crystal Stones

*Edited*
________________________

Ben POV

The Enchanted Lake was well hidden in the forest, I read that in the book my parents got me. It says the lake has some sort of magic, that can remove any evil magic. I looked up and saw a nearby cliff, and made my way up. I know how to swim, from the book I've read.

I made it to the cliff, saw everyone staring, and looked in the water and looked down. I saw my reflection and jumped.

The water first touched my feet, it was cold and feels fresh. I do some swimming techniques and quickly learn the movements. I swim deeper in the water until I reached the bottom.

I was running out of breath, and decided to go back up, thinking the book was old and the lake lost its magic. But something caught my eye, a fancy shiny rock. I quickly go back up to the surface and saw a flash of light.

All my memories came back as I came back up. When I made my first proclamation, Mal and mines first date, all of them. I made it to the surface and was pulled out by my friends.

"Are you okay?" They kept asking. Instead I quickly pulled them in. They all got out and onto the stony pavement, same to where Mal and I had our first date. They all looked at me, I quickly threw a similar stone to each of them and they zoned out.

Jane POV

Ben pulled us in the water, and I immediately got out. I climbed onto the stone land and look at him, holding a crystal like stone, and a flash came.

I first met Mal in the bathroom, she made my hair better, Lonnie met Mal and Evie when I told Mal I couldn't get my mother to use her wand, and the tourney match against the Sherwood Falcon. I remember it all.

Carlos helped me, now I have to help him.

Audrey POV

The I quickly got out of the water and ben threw me a fancy rock, and flash came to me.

The VKs, or Villian Kids, came out of the limo, Mal and I forced a laugh, we didn't get along. The feeling of the villains were brought back, but not anymore.

Doug POV

I quickly got.out of the water, I can't swim that well. I coughed out some water and Ben tossed me a crystal rock. A flash brought me to the past.

The first time I met Evie, I fell in love. We were in the same chemistry class and Chad gave her a note. I 'followed' her and told her a bit of the Fairy Godmother's wand. We grew closer after Chad got her in trouble.

I still have that small feeling for Evie, I have to save her.

Lonnie POV

The water felt a little cold and I tried to dry myself. Ben tossed me a stone and a flash blinded me.

Mal fixed my hair, from short and flat, to long and curly. I look at Mal and Evie, who look cool, so I made a rip in my skirt. At the tourney game, Ben admitted his love to Mal through a song, and in the end she becomes his coronation date.

The flash ended and I look at Mushu. We have to save them.

Chad POV

I was furious at Ben for pulling us into the water, but he through a crystal and a flash took me away.

I stare at Evie as she perfectly solved the chemistry problem, and I handed her a note. I tricked her into doing my homework, and she fell for it. She showed me her magic mirror, and I got it taken from her.

The flash ended and brought back all my memories. I have to apologize to her, and fix all of this.

Ben POV

I look at them and they look at me.

"Do you remember, before all of this?" They nodded.

We got our memories back.
________________________

A/N: Finally they got their full memories.
Now what?