Chapter 6- Now What?

*Edited*
__________________________

Ben POV

They all looked at me, as if I were crazy.

"Listen, I know you are all still scared, of what they might do to us if we're caught or if they find out we remember. But we can't just sit here and do nothing while the ones who helped us escape are getting punished. If we don't do anything, they will be punished for life possibly."

They all stared and looked at each other.

"If you won't do anything about it, I will." I said as I got up and packed my bag. They tried to stop me.

"Wait hold on," Audrey called out as I saddled my horse, ", you can't just walk in there and get them out. We're wanted, and if they catch you, you'll be thrown in the dungeon. We all want to help, but we need to plan out what we are going to do first."

"We should also do this all in the morning. The sun is setting, and it'll be dark soon." Doug said joining the conversation.

I looked towards the sun and turned to them "Fine, we'll figure out a plan tomorrow."

The night came, and we made a small camp. Our horses gave us some warmth, along with the small fire we made. Everyone fell asleep, but I stayed awake, thinking of Mal.

Is she okay?
Is she being hurt?

My thoughts were disturbed, by a tree snap. The fire went out a little after by the wind. It became quiet. I looked around and see nothing but the moonlight and shadows. I looked toward one suspicious looking tree, and looked at it very closely. The tree shadow looked normal, until another figure appeared.

I looked around and saw more figures appear, we were surrounded. I slowly woke up my friends.

"Be quiet, and make no sudden moves" They slowly look around and get near me. The attackers came closer attacked.

Everyone got their weapons, Lonnie with her fan, Chad with his dagger, Jane used her spells to knock out some attackers, Audrey dodged attacks, Doug hit some with his pickaxe, and I fought back with the tourney stick I still had.

More kept coming, we started to fall. I tried to get everyone in the water, but everyone was unconscious. I felt something hit my head, and all I saw was blurriness, then complete black.
__________________________

A/N: Hopefully this was interesting.