•4•

Nicki's POV
9:40

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I know when that Hotline Bling
That can only mean one thing

I took my phone off of my charger from under my pillow. I sighed at the contact. It was Safaree. I answered it.

"I thought I blocked your number." I said.

"Nicki, stop playing. You know you want me back." He said.

"Like hell I do. Leave me the fuck alone." I said, hanging up. As if he knew when to make me smile, I got a call from Meek. I answered.

"What do you want, Rihmeek." I asked, smiling. "Nothing. Just wanted to say good morning." He said. I laughed. "Well that was corny. Why did you really call me?" I asked. "Because I wanted to tell you that the morning was good? What else you want me to say. I called you to say good morning." He said. "Alright. Good morning, I guess." I said.

"What you doing today? Other than going out with me?" He asked. "I don't have anything to do, so I'll probably just watch LifeTime movies all day with my best friend while we eat ice cream." I said. "What?" He questioned. I laughed. "It's a girl thing." I said. "Oh, cool." He said.

"What about you?" I asked, sitting up in my bed. "I gotta take my sister to get a passport. I'm taking her to Paris in 3 months for her birthday." He said. "Ooh, Paris. That sounds fun." I said. "Yeah. Her ass better be thankful because its not cheap either." He said. I bit my lip. His voice is so sexy in the morning. I tried not to think about that though.

"Well, I gotta go. I need to go get some ice cream." I said. "Okay, bye girlfriend." He said. I smiled. "Goodbye Rihmeek." I said. I hung the phone up.

"I guess I gotta get up now." I said to myself.

**********
Meek's POV

"Na! Come on! We gotta go!" I yelled from downstairs. I had just talked to Nicki and I was in a good mood. After taking Na out to get her passport, I gotta go sell over on Broadway Ave. that's why I need her to hurry her ass up. "What the hell? Can you not? I was coming." She said. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. "Alright. Lets go." She said.

     We got in the car and I started on my way to the place. "I was gon' take your fat ass to McDonalds but I see niggas don't like to wait." I said. She laughed. "Shut the fuck up, brother." She said. "Gladly." I admitted.

     We got to the post office to get Na a passport application. When we went in, she got the application and sat at the table and filled it out. Meanwhile, I found a quiet corner and called Pmon.

     "Yo, Meek. He ain't playing. If you ain't down here by 11:00, he said he raiding the trap." He warned. "I don't care. That nigga can raid all he wants! He ain't getting my money. I'ma meet him up and do business." I said. "Meek, I'm dead serious. Get down here in 20 minutes!" He said. I smacked my teeth. "Aight fine, man. I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said, hanging up. I went over to Na.

     "Na, you almost done?"  I asked. "Yeah, give me 2 minutes to finish." She said. I waited a second and she took the application up to the desk. We walked out of the postal office and got into the car.

     "Now, this ain't gon' happen all the time, but I'ma take you with me to do business. You not gon' get out the car or say shit, okay?" I asked. "Okay. I got you." She said. I put the car in drive and pulled off.