•12•

Nicki's POV

     "Um, I'm Meek's girlfriend." I told her. She scoffed. "I'ma tell you now to help you out. It's not gonna last." She said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Don't worry about that."

     "Once again, I want to know who you are to talk to me like I'm a child." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Honey, do everyone in the world a favor and shut up." She said, trying to push past me and get in the house.

     I stopped her, turned around and looked to see who she was talking to because it sure won't me. "Excuse me, um, who are you talking to?" I asked. "Bitch, don't try it. You gon' get ya little ass beat." She said.

     I scoffed. I was fed up with the way she was treating me and I was about to beat her ass. "Hoe, I could fuck you up with one hand then fuck you up again with other and leave without one scratch on me." I said.

Meek's POV

     I pulled up to the driveway and saw an unfamiliar car. I got out and walked up to the door to see Nicki face to face with Fah. I ran my hands over my face. "Fah, what are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around. "Hey, Meeky." She said. I caught a look at Nicki's face. She looked pissed. I shook my head. "Look, is he back?" I asked.

     "Yeah, my mom is dropping him off later. I came to give you his stuff though." She said. "Oh, and what did I tell you about having your little hoes around my son?" She asked sternly. I breathed out hard, knowing Nicki would have something to say about it. "Son?" Nicki asked. "It wasn't gonna last anyway honey." Fah said to her. I shook my head. "Nicki, go in the house." I told her.

     "I got the right to defend myself when somebody calls me a hoe!" She argued. "Go in the house." I repeated. She went upstairs and Fah walked in the house. "Look, Nicki ain't no hoe, first of all. You think I'm that irresponsible to have half dressed women around my son?" I asked. She shrugged.

     "I never know." She said. "Well you should. Give me his stuff and get the hell out of my house Fahima." I said. She rolled her eyes and went to the car to get his stuff. She came back, gave me his stuff, then left. I sighed and closed the door. Na came downstairs. "Who was that?"

     "Fahima." I said. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you ever saw in her." She said. I went upstairs to Nicki and I saw her sitting on the bed. "You have a son?" She asked as I walked in, not making eye contact with me. "Nicki, I was going to tell you." I said truthfully. "When? When did you think it was convenient to tell me that you had a child, Meek?" She asked. I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

     She still didn't look up at me. "I don't know. When the time came around I guess." I said. "Then you had the nerve to send me upstairs when she called me a hoe?!" She asked. I sighed. "Nicki, you can't let Fah get to you. She does shit like that all the time. Trust me, you ain't a hoe. I don't treat women like that." I said.

     "Meeky?" She asked. "Don't worry 'bout that. She was try'na make you jealous." She looked up at me for the first time since I'd gotten back. "You promise I'm not a hit and quit?" She asked. "Nicki, I know you not gon' let me hit until we married. Why would I go that far just to fuck?" I asked. She thought about it and shrugged. "Men be thirsty." She said. "But if I catch you slipping, I'ma be smashing windows and cutting brake lines." She said.

     I laughed. I leaned down and pecked her lips. "You a lil thug, you know that?" I asked. "No, but let me tell you something." She said. "What?" I asked, sitting her on my lap. "You looked real sexy when you was telling me to go upstairs." She said. I scoffed. "I look sexy every time I move, to you." I said. She rolled her eyes. I smacked her ass, hard. "Ow!" She said. "Stop rolling them damn eyes then." I said. "Fine." She said.