Prologue

***A/N. This is 3rd person point of view. For the prolouge. Ty for reading and for the votes. Rafe, is Eric Dane (20's). Celeste, is Brittnay Snow. I'll add more cast as I continue the story... Ty again. Here's the prologue...****

Her heart thundered in her chest as she tiptoed through the closed grocery store, her ears twitched to the direction of each small noise. She needed prescription medicine for Samille, antibiotics for her ear infection. This small corner store, was linked to the only pharmacy, in the small Dalewood town. She slowly pushed the door open, and inhaled, finding a scent,dark, rotting, and death. "Hello, Celeste." His voice made her freeze, slowly raising a shaky hand, and swinging at him, Rylie, she was pulled into a hug, her shaking stopped as his arms wrapped around her waist, Celeste felt full, and relaxed knowing Rylie was okay. "3 months." She whispered, in taking his scent, which was damp gym clothes like, being rogues, but all the same, comforting. "I need Antibiotics." She murmured against his chest. "And these." He smirked, lifting a bottle of Birth Control. She shoved them into her pocket, with other certain items, and she tore apart the pharmacy finally finding the antibiotics she slid them into her bag around her shoulder, and climbed out the window, Rylie beside her.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, as they opened the front door to the old cabin, its rotted wooden walls, coated in ivy, and tumbling down every second, they pushed the old coffee table off the minc carpet, and swung open the trap door, guns instantly pointed their way, and golden eyes watching each move, "How's Samille?" Celeste asked, carefully stepping down beside the guards, lance and lane. Twins. "I'm sorry," Rylie whispered to Celeste. Tears filled her eyes, thoughts of Samille dying. No, she couldn't think about that. Everyone was quiet, she angrily wiped away the tears, and Rylie wrapped his arms around her, "Why are you crying?" A small, soft voice asked. Celeste's eyes shot up, and took in Samilles new form. Instead of pale doe brown eyes, rubies starred back at her, "no..." Celeste whispered, before blacking out......

I know it's short, but Ty for reading this, it's quiet important, and I'll post soon, also, new cast, Rylie will be Kit Harington, Samille will be Elizabeth Jones... That's all for now....

XxNinjaRawgxX