Chapter. 1

Celeste's pov.....

I stared blankly at what used to be my little sister. "Samille." I sat up, pushing the blankets off me. My sister was gone. Only a vampire in her place. "Please leave my room." I whispered, unable to look at her any longer. Her soft honey gold hair was the same, her facial features all the same but her faintly glowing eyes. I stood, and turned away, facing the soft pastel yellow walls. Listening for her to move, but only heard her sigh softly. I ran my hand through my hair, and turned back to Sam. "I said leave." I nearly growled, my wolf was angered, more than I was, our little sister. A monster! A....my...little sister. I let out a sob. That was trapped in my chest, Sam began approaching us, her small pale hand cupping my cheek, it was cold, colder than moms lifeless body, we found outside the Alpha of the JackSaw's house. His anitials carved across her bare chest. I shrugged it off, "do you have a fever Cel?" Sam asked, turning my face to hers. I dropped my eyes away from hers. "Please go." I whispered, she turned away, her golden curls like my moms, swinging around her round face. I sighed, following her out the room, and stopped in what was used as the kitchen, "hey Cel." "Hi Rylie." I murmured, nodding my head. "I need a little run. Want to come?" I asked, grabbing a water bottle, I was still in my jogging shorts, and white tank, that said, 'Skrillex' and his logo. "Yeah, come on Samille, you must be in need of a stretch." He grinned and stood. I followed his lead, out into the woods, or well, the abandoned cabin we once called home, till the alphas raided us. "This way." He told Sam, I went behind a collapsed wall, stripped than began the shifting process into my white and silver wolf, my left ear was silver, along with my paws, and my snout. I spotted Rylies wolf, and tumbled after him. It's been a while since we played in wolf form, then I saw Sam. I froze and my wolf snapped a growl out at her, her doe brown eyes returned red, and she hissed, 'stop!' I thundered into her head, my talent is to use mind abilities, create mirages, compulsion, I can speak into another, mind links, is what that was called, etc. etc., "Sorry." She murmured, turning away, a tear glistening on her cheek. I whimpered, and took off toward somewhere else....

Rafe's pov...

The dark and alluring scent was all over the Pharmacy, only another scent clung to it, trash, decay,etc. "Rogues." I snarled a bit too loud. Heads snapped to my direction, and my beta rolled his eyes, 'calm down man,' Greg murmured, he was leaning against the pharmacy counter, watching his dad, Officer Clint, pick up a hair sample. Light blonde hair, with gold. I picked up the alluring scent again, and inhaled the Raspberries and roses again. I bit back the growl when Ethan's voice huffed into my head, "Rogue! Two of them. Vampire too!" He inhaled deeply, as if giving chase. I turned away from the crime scene, and pushed out the door, and started for the forest, my wolf howling and snarling in my head. I shifted after the first tree in the woods, a little boy across the street, he stared wide eyed, dropping his ice cream. I kept going towards the scent of rouges. I caught one, a female, she barred her teeth at me, snarling and silver flashed through her eyes, I pulled back slightly, and she took that as an advantage, my wolf suddenly over powered me, and went surging after her. He tackled her playfully, and licked her cheek, then nuzzled her neck, 'Get off!' She thundered into my head, I huffed louder, letting my growl vibrate through my chest. How was she able to talk to me in my head!?! I shifted back, and growled lowly into her ear, "Shift back love." I murmured, she purred softly, but shook me off her. I jumped up, and shifted back, into my plain white wolf. 'No.' She snorted. I rolled my eyes, and she suddenly caught my gaze, 'you never met me.' She whispered softly into my head, nuzzling me softly, before dashing off, to lord knows where....

Yep, it's short. Like Shawty! Hmmm, no new cast yet. Ty for reading. I'll post soon....

XxNinjaRawgxX