Chapter 3: Welcome to Acadia National Park

"Aw she looks so little."

"Should we wake her up?"

"Yeah, probably..."

I heard voices around me waking me up, and I stick my fist out and punch the first thing in front of me. My fist connects to someone's chest, and I hear them whimper in pain.

I open my eyes and spot Zayn on the ground. I didn't mean to punch him but oh well. "Don't. Ever. Wake. Me. Up." I hiss.

Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam are all laughing in amusement. I try I curl up under the covers but they strip them off. "Come on, we have to leave!" Liam says.

I check my phone and it reads, 7:30 AM. I haven't slept past 9 in two days.

That's a problem.

"How are you all up this early?" I ask getting up from bed.

"When we're on tour, we have late nights and early mornings." Niall says.

"Well I'm going to change." I say. I grab clothes from my bag and head to the bathroom. I slip on a nude bra and underwear. Then white jean shorts, a light half zip black sweatshirt over a white crop top, black combat boots (obviously!), and I brush out my black hair. I leave it down and wash my face and brush my teeth.

Then I apply black eyeliner and mascara. I exit the bathroom and pack my things up.

"Did you call the tow-truck?" I ask.

Liam nods, "The cars in the parking lot and full of gas."

I give him a 'are you kidding me' look.

He shrugs, "One Direction perks."

"Alright let's pile into the car," Harry says.

"I'm starving," Niall whines.

"You can wait Ni, we need to get to the cabin." Liam says.

"I'll bring the room keys back," Zayn volunteers.

I put my bags into the black Escalade. Then take a seat in the middle row so I won't be stuck in the way back. It's so cramped back there.

Everyone else piles into the car, and that's the last I see of Parker's Motel.

Thank God.

-*-

About 4 Hours Later

12:04 PM

The last 4 hours have been filled with the five idiots singing along to there songs, while blasting the music. Louis wouldn't let me put my earphones in, so I had go endure it. Let me tell you, it was horrible.

Finally I say a sign that said

"Welcome to Acadia National Park"

"WE'RE HERE!" Harry yells.

"My Mum said the cabin is right on Eagle Lake, so just keep driving." Niall says.

We drive until we see a large body of water, which is what I'm guessing Eagle Lake.

The water glimmers in the sunlight making it very inviting. Being in a car for four makes me want to get out and take a dip even more.

The car jerks to a stop and a see a cabin, I know it's ours because I spot My Mom and Maura sitting on adirondack chairs. I burst out the door and collide with the ground.

I don't think I've been this excited to see the ground. "LAND! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE IT AGAIN!" I yell dramatically.

"Avery! Get off from the ground!" My Mother's voice commands me interrupting my reunion.