The Art of Faking It

Summary/Prologue

Sammie 

"Never have I ever drugged someone before I fucked them." Three of the guys took a drink, to which I couldn't hold in a scoff. These are the people I hang out with?! When did my life go so downhill? The guys set their shots down and one of the girls on the outside poured the drinks again. 

Everyone in the group turned to me, waiting to hear what I had never done. 

"Never have I ever.... Made out with somebody who wasn't concious." The guy to my right, Allen, took another shot, causing everyone to laugh. Allen turned a bright red, which caused the laughter in the room to highten even more. Even I started laughing a bit, which wasn't too normal these days. 

"My turn." I moved my gaze to the man across from me, already feeling the knots start to form is my stomach. Oh God no. Please, no. "Never have I ever," he started, smirking my way, "been raped."

My hands started shaking and my breathe caught in my throat as I looked down at my glass. Do I take it? If they find out.... No, they can't find out. 

"What's wrong Sammie? You look troubled." He smiled, causing my stomach to turn even more. How the fuck did he know? I was so young, there's no way he could know. 

"N-Nothing I just.. I..." A gasp was heard to my right, and it looked like it came from Amy. 

"Oh my God...." We all turned to the left, and I felt my mouth drop open as I stared at the guy who was now setting his glass down. No way. No way in hell..... 

"Quit looking at me like that." He snapped, going to stand up. "Come on Sammie, let's get out of here." He walked over and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the ground. "Greg, consider yourself removed from the fucking group." 

Quiet. Invisible. Outcast. Some of the many words that people use to describe Sammie Lorenzo. But they forget the most important two. Broken and Lonely. Sammie's had it hard, and to cope she's turned everyone away. The only one who gets to the real Sammie is her little brother Dennis.

After a stream of bad decisions, Sammie ends up getting involved with none other than the Gruesomes. And the trouble begins with a game of Never Have I Ever. Will Dane, the Gruesomes leader, figure out exactly what caused Sammie to become the way she is? Or will she be able to keep her secrets hidden? Is it possible that the man who ruined her life will come after her, and the ones she loves?