Sammie

The Art of Faking It 
Chapter 1

Sammie

"I mean, she doesn't even dress like a girl, are we even sure she is one?"

I couldn't help the small growl of irritation that left my throat as the girls outside of my stall continued to talk about me. It wasn't my fault that my parents didn't like to pay for stuff, I'm sorry my having no money to buy anything bothers you, but that's your problem, not mine.

"Yeah, she always changes for gym in the girls locker room. So either she's a girl or she's got a really small dick."

"What the fuck?" I slapped my hand over my mouth, hoping to God that they didn't hear, but I wasn't so lucky. The clacking of heels sounded across the tiled floor, and I picked up my feet so that she wouldn't see me. But, because God hates me and I've never gotten the good hand on anything, the bitch Stacy looked through the crack in the door.

"Hello, Sammie." I sat back on the seat, trying to get as close as I could to the wall, but it was no use. "Come out here, you little eavesdropping bitch." I threw my head back against the concrete wall, before standing up and opening the door.

"What do you want, Stacy?" She grabbed me by my wrist and threw me towards the rest of the girls. They moved out of the way and my head hit the wall behind them. The girls laughed as my vision blurred, and the back of my head hurt like hell, but I wouldn't cry. I wouldn't let them see me weak.

"I want to teach you a lesson about eavesdropping, Sammie." The was she said my name was almost a growl. Stacy walked over to where I was now sitting on my ass against the wall. Her hand raised and I saw the blur of her hand, then a pain flashed across my face. "You little bitch, you think you're so great, don't you?"

I didn't answer, keeping my head down. I knew how it worked with these girls, the more submissive I was the quicker this would end.

"Answer me you stupid bitch!" She kicked my legs to the side and kicked me on the side, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. my side still hadn't healed from the first time this happened.

"N-No."

"What was that?" She snarled, kicking me again.

"N-No, I don't think that."

"God, you're so pathetic." Stacy dug a pointed heel into my ankle, causing me to scream out.

"What the hell is your problem!" I yelled out in frustration, biting my tongue to keep the tears at bay.

"What's MY problem?" She asked, once again digging her heel I to my leg. "YOU. YOU are my problem, Sammie. Lets go girls." The six girls walked out of the bathroom, leaving me with what I was pretty sure was a broken ankle.

The bell rang, signaling the start of my next class. I hadn't even gone to first period yet, and despite what had happened, today was already better than most of the other ones.

Sighing, I stood up and limped towards the bathroom door, highly agitated and  already in the need for some pain killers. 

As I made my way down the hallway, the pain in my ankle started to increase, to which I bit my tongue and swallowed back a strangled yell I was dying to let out. I'd had enough attention today already, I didn't need any more of it. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A groan left my mouth and I turned around to look at the man, boy, who interrupted my sulk limping. 

"What do you want Greg?" I sighed, leaning against the wall behind me. 

"Oh, not much. A good fuck would be nice though." A smirk played against his lips and as hard as I tried to not scoff, I couldn't help it. 

"Of course. Well, you're not getting anything from me." 

"I don't know if I like the more confident Sammie." He started, pushing me up against the locker behind me and holding my hands in place. "You're too much of a smart ass and I can't get what I want." 

"You'll never, 'get what you want,' Greg." 

"Maybe not willingly." The remark was quick, fast, but just like that I was left utterly speechless. Please God, tell me he wouldn't. Wasn't one good enough? Did I really deserve more than that? Why do you hate me so much? 

"Y-You wouldn't." I stuttered, pressing closer into the locker. I wanted to be as far away from him as possible, but the position we were in right now wasn't going to help and I could feel the claustrophobia start to set in. I felt trapped, like I had nowhere to go, and that's when the panic started to set in. "Please," I begged, holding back the tears. "Please just let me go." 

"Oh, I'm not going to be doing tha-"

"What's going on here?" I turned my face to the right, letting out a sigh of relief as I saw Principle Godson walking our way. 

"I-I was just leaving." Greg stuttered, before running down the hall towards the English classrooms. I looked over at Principle Godson and nodded at him, trying to let him know how much it meant to me. 

"Thank you." He nodded in response, giving me a sad smile. "Well, I should be getting to class."