Rivals!?

Due to Luffy still having a grip onto your cheek, Kidd and Law found you easily which led to bumps growing on the back of your head.

"Oww...." You tried to give the best pout you could to the furious two out of three kids that stood in front if you, who were grinding their teeth together. The other one, Luffy, was literally dragging Crystal around for the meat he's been whining about for ten whole minutes, Crystal almost lifeless body was the product.

"Tch, we have to wait it out...here." Kidd growled ruffling his natural scarlet hair and plopped his body on top of his huge feathered coat. Law sighed with a frown, trying to prop up Kikoku in his arms like he normally did while he was thinking but the nodachi was too large and heavy for his frame.

"Like hell I'm going to let my crew see me like this." Law gave up with his nodachi and sat next to Kidd, who was too busy gawking at Luffy's pants drifting in the wind on deck to push Law off of his coat.

"Alright I get it, I wasn't supposed to turn you guys into kids." Of course you didn't apologize or even said sorry this was priceless! You analyzed the stars that began to peek through the colors of the sky with the night air accompanied then stuffed your hands in your pockets and grew bubbly inside knowing that as soon as they fall asleep you'll get the best and cutest pictures ever.

"DINNER'S READY!" Your cook, Jade screamed across the entire ship, she had a knack for being loud, perfect to enhancing her powers. A ship full of shut ups and cursing rang immediately after, a sighed escaped your lips as you motioned your head for the kids to come inside and to chase the naked Luffy down.

Law and Kidd decided to stay back on the deck awhile to uncharacteristically start a normal conversation between the two.
"Hey Trafalgar...."

"What Eustass-ya?"

"She's mine, back off."

So much for normal conversation, Law glared at Kidd with piercing crystal gold eyes but Kidd returned the glare with the same amount of aggravation, burnt brick red eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry to say this Eustass-ya but I already called dibs."

"What the hell are you!? A little kid?!"

Law raised an eyebrow at his exclamation and motioned to his body, decided to act sarcastic even though Kidd was aware fully.

"Nope, I'm not a kid, I just shrunk."

"That's not what I'm talking about." Kidd frowned at the tattooed kid, his voice dropped the poison that he would always try to throw at Law. Law took note of this, sighed and rubbed his neck, choosing to be sincere.

"...I-I... I like her..a lot"

"Is it love?"

"Not yet, I hate being betrayed...even if I know she wouldn't do it, she's different from what I expected."

"She's not that kind of girl you usually automatically assume she was."

"I know..."

"Well congratulations Law you have a rival."