Bedhead

A/N: SLAMS FACE ON TABLE// HELLO LOVE ME AND THIS BEAUTIFUL DORK THAT WILL INTRODUCE HIMSELF later, before you read, please guess who it is from the title by first sentence.

      Morning hadn't arose yet and they were woken up by cannons firing at the ship. (Y/N) landed face first onto floor, the loud explosions were nothing that could wake her up. Law and Kidd were the only ones who jumped into action...literally, as they fell on their face as well. Surprising everything was calm on board, the crew mates plugging their ears as Jade stepped up to the speaker.

     Soon enough, a ear piercing screech shocked the limp body awake. Screaming as (Y/N) put on her clothes and grabbed twin sickles, scrambling to the banister to blink owlishly at the ship who caused this mess. Forth came a pudgy man, this is all (Y/N) is going to describe because he quite frankly looked like shit and sadly she knew him. Law, Luffy and Kidd stared up at the male as Luffy gaged, Law's tan skin went pale and Kidd threw up. Here comes the introduction, she thought quietly.

   "It is-!"

    "Time to go back to bed."

     (Y/N) quickly interjected while grabbing the kids to head back into her room. The man sputtered harshly as he was cleverly cut off, he was her (self proclaimed) arch nemesis, how dare she walk off?

      "How dare you-!"

      "Let her leave like that, brother?"

       A new voice had appeared next to the male's side, she decided to spare a glance, her jaw promptly dropped. Nicely build, tan skin and glowing golden eyes, crazy hair and don't get her started on his thighs. The captains glanced back upwards warily to stare at the man and back to (Y/N)'s expression.

They all thought one thing: Oh no, he's hot

     Unfortunately for the boys, the male looked down and gave the most charming, mischievous, lay me down now smirk towards to woman. Seeing as he has everyone attention he spoke and (Y/N) had to stop her self from hopping into those delicious arms. The boys instant worried especially Law, he was supposed to be the tall, dark and handsome.

    "I am your new archenemy."

     "I am (Y/N) and I approve of that message."

     "(Y/N)-ya-"

      "Shhhh, just let me stare."