Rated R Movies With Parents

Remember when you were a little kid and whenever a kissing or sexual scene came on television, you would cover your huge and wide eyes with your small hands. Remember how you used to spread your tiny little fingers so that you could get a sneak peek of the graphics on the screen. How your parents used to eye you and you would completely close your eyes before trying it again. Haha, good times, right?

Yeah... well now that you're older, doesn't that seem awkward now?

Watching a movie with sexual scenes, along with your parents. You're just sitting there in the living room, enjoying the movie and then bam! A sexual scene comes on and you're just there like what the hell do I do now?

You turn to your parents awkwardly as if asking Am I allowed to watch this now?

To be honest, I don know about you but I don't feel comfortable watching these kind of scenes with my parents. It's just awkward and I feel like my parents are watching me, as if trying to figure out my reaction to it. As if wondering how much I know or understand.

I understand everything duh, I'm not a child anymore but it's just uncomfortable.

So whenever this happens, I just look down to my fingers and wait for the scene to pass. Or I look around the room, pretending not to care or give too much importance to it.

.........Then I re-watch the scene whenever my parents are gone ;)

I just wanted to know if anyone felt the same way or if this happens to anyone else lol It's awkward, isn't it? xD