Mike Schmidt

Name: Mike Schmidt

Age: 26

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Family: Mom, Dad, Mary Schmidt (Five Nights at Candy's) (Older sister), Reanne Xander Schmidt (Wife) Lyra and Baylee Schmidt (daughters)

Personality: Brave, Silly, Nice, strict, determined, calm (tries to be)

Bio: Mike Schmidt is the FNAF1 gaurd. Before becoming the night guard, he was a young adventurous boy, who always loves to explore his neighborhood, and everywhere around his town, he was also best friends with FNAF2 gaurd Jeremy, and the two grew up together. Mike also lived a normal family life, he always bonded with his father, who though worked a lot, still had the time to be with his young son, and older sister, Mary, and loved being with his mom. At school Mike was smart, good at sports, and music. However, he was bad at science, but with the help from his best friend Jeremy, he was able to make it. Years later, Mike and Jeremy sighned up to be guards at Freddy's, and both got the job, however Mike got the day shift, and Jeremy got night shift. While he was working, he met a young woman named Reanne Xander, and fell in love with her. The two dated for a year, got married, and had twin daughters Lyra and Baylee. When the FNAF1 timeline came around Mike got the nightshift at another location, and goes through the same experiences Jeremy did.

Fun Facts:

Mike's true career is being an Elementry School teacher

Mike not only likes making puns, he likes to make bad jokes

Mike's favorite animatronics is Foxy (because he's a pirate one of Mike's childhood heroes) and Bonnie

Mike is close to Raychel (4th child/Bonnie child)