5 Missing Children

1st Child: Name: Theodore

Nickname: Teddy

Age: 8 (At death)

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Personality: Athletic, smart, brave, strong

Possesses: Freddy

Bio:Theodore or Teddy by his friends and family is one of the 5 missing children who possesses Freddy. Theodore was a baseball player for a little legue team, and was the best player on the team. Theodore also had a good relationship with his best friend Sarah (2nd child) and even had a crush on her. On the day he died, he was the first child killed. The Puppet (A child named Marcia) put him in Freddy.

2nd Child: Name: Sarah

Age: 8 (At death)

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Brown

Personality: Tomboyish, sweet, athletic, has a secret crush on Teddy, love nature

Possess: Foxy

Bio: Sarah is one of the missing children who possesses Foxy. Sarah is a tomboy who is best friends with Teddy (1st child), and even has a crush on him. When Sarah was 5 she was introduced to Foxy by a security guard (Phone Guy), and it got her introduced with pirates. One the day she died she tried to stop Vincent/Purple Guy from killing Teddy, but it was too late because shortly after Teddy died, Vincent killed her, making Sarah the 2nd child murdered. The Puppet then put her spirit in Foxy.

3rd Child: Name: Charlie

Age: 10 (At death)

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Yellow

Relatives: Raychel/2nd child (Cousin)

Personality: Nice, athletic, protective

Bio: Charlie is one of the 5 missing children who possesses Chica. Charlie is Raychel's (4th child) cousin, and the 3rd victim killed in the hands of Vincent. One the day he died he tried to protect his cousin, only to be slahsed in the neck. The Puppet then put his spirit into Chica.

4th Child: Name: Raychel

Age: 7 (at death)

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Purple

Relatives: Charlie/3rd child (cousin)

Personality: Kind, caring, very girly, a little princess

Possesses: Bonnie

Bio: Raychel is one of the 5 missing children who possesses Bonnie. She's Charlie's cousin, and died on her birthday. She loves princesses, and other fantasy themed stories. On the day of her birthday she was killed, after her cousin died trying to protect her. She was the 4th child killed, and the Puppet then put her into Bonnie. After her death, she has a close relationship with Mike Schmidt. 

5th Child: Name: Ashley

Relatives: Jenna (Abusive Mom)

Vincent/Purple Guy and Scott/Phone Guy (cousins/uncles. I don't know. Please tell me!)

Age: 9 (At death)

Hair Color: Orange

Eye Color: Yellow

Personality: Sweet, shy, kind, sensitive, honest, always finds the good in someone (except her mother)

Possesses: Golden Freddy/Fredbear

Bio: Ashley is one of the 5 missing Children who possesses Golden Freddy/Fredbear. She's Jenna's daughter, and the 2nd cousin/niece of Vincent/Purple Guy and Scott/Phone Guy. During Ashley's life her mother abused her verbally and mentally. There will be times her mother will apologize for her actions, but then will go back to hurting her. Ashley was also not allowed to visit, or contact any of her relatives, being threatened she will be killed if she does. Due to all that abuse, she was given a personality named Ash, who at first was nice, but later turned out to be as evil as her mother.

On the day she died, Ashley had stood frozen as she watched 4 of her friends being murdered by Vincent. When Vincent saw she had no reaction to this, he just killed her. She was the 5th and last child to be killed. The Puppet then gave her life in Golden Freddy, but not her personality. Upset, her personality, Ash cursed the pizzaria so none of the ghost can leave even if Vincent died (none of the children didn't know about this)

A week after she died she was able to leave the pizzaria, and saw the true reason why Vincent killed her and her friends. Ashley decided to save Alex (The crying child) after he died, and gave him a 2nd chance. With that being said, she also found out her killer was her cousin/uncle. Out of the ghost she forgives him the most.

Name: Marcia

Age: 6 (almost 7 at death)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Possesses: The Puppet/Marionette 

Personality: Quiet, shy, nervous, sweet, and caring 

Bio: Marcia was Vincent's first victim, and the child who possesses The Puppet. Marcia was a 6 (almost 7) year old girl coming from a rich family that moved from New York. Her parents worked a lot so she never did things with her parents, or got to go anywhere like Fredbear's Family Diner. Even though she was rich she didn't get her own money to take with her if she went out. On the day she died, she had no money so she cried in front of the resturant hoping somone will hear her cries. Vincent came by ran her over, and chocked her to death (he was drunk after his wife, Briana had a miscarriage) Marcia then possessed The Puppet, which was a stiched up doll her parents gave her.

Fun Facts about the kids:

Raychel and Charlie are named after the kinds of animals Bonnie and Chica are. 

Theodore's nickname Teddy comes from Teddy Bear

The original names for the kids (besides Charlie and Raychel) were Brandon/Bailey (It was unkown if I wanted to make the Freddy kid boy or girl) (Freddy), Franklin 'Frankie' (Foxy) and Britney (Golden Freddy)

Marcia died in 1983

Ashley is one of my favorite of the missing children

The kids have a strong relationship with each gaurd. Mike/Raychel, Fritz/Charlie, Jeremy/Theodore, Scott/Sarah and Vincent/Ashley 

With the FNAF book out the main antagonist of the book, could be Marcia's father in my AU

The parents of Sarah (her dad), Theodore (his dad), and Charlie (his mom) used to be bullies of Vincent/Purple Guy.