02 : hold the line.

II. HOLD THE LINE!

TOMMY FELT HIS ANXIETY RAISE as he and the rest walked Docking Bay 94

TOMMY FELT HIS ANXIETY RAISE as he and the rest walked Docking Bay 94. He didn't know what to feel about this - going to his old planet that was now a wasteland and possibly filled with criminals. He felt strange when Han was speaking to a large, slimy creature whose name was Jabba. Tommy could feel that something wrong was about to happen.

Once they finally made it to what Han called a spaceship, Luke couldn't help but scowl at its appearance. Tommy felt the urge to punch some sense into this kid, it may indeed look like junk, but it was the only way to get to their destinations.

"What a piece of junk," Luke said with disappointing eyes.

Tommy shook his head and snapped, "Quick talking about yourself and let's get going, killjoy."

A slight smirk of amusement appeared on Han's face. Tommy felt awarded that he made the grumpy smuggler smile, but a fade of memories began rushing back into his mind; the day he made fun of his father by his lack of cooking, which made Noah give the largest smile he's ever given in the galaxy. Too bad it would later go away when they were separated from each other after the evacuation of Oddity. Nothing good ever came out of that evacuation but only turning it into a land of waste of useless recollection.

"Thanks, Tom, but this kid here doesn't know beauty when he sees it," Han thanked with a side smile still visible on his face. "Anyway, she'll make point five beyond the speed of light. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some special modifications myself."

The clueless blue-eyed boy scratched his head. Luke wasn't so sure about this just as much as Tommy was. The two shared a small glance before Luke quickly turned away with a swallow of nervousness. He wasn't ready to see what was ahead either.

As everyone is getting into the Millennium Falcon, Tommy slowly looks back behind to see if anyone or anything is following him. With his observant eyes, Tommy continued into the Falcon with the idea and hope that no one was following them into this - these missions. No one was behind them—but he didn't bother wondering if they were hiding somewhere.

Tommy decided to hang around in the back of the Falcon to not only have some time by himself but also to stay far away from the Wookiee as possible. He didn't want that thing to keep staring at him the whole journey, it would just give him the chills.

Walking towards the back, Tommy thought about Luke and Ben, but he felt guilt sting him. He didn't know what they came to see Han for, yet with his timeless offer, they were heading to his destination. The thing that troubled him was the thought of something terribly horrific happening because they were going to go to Oddity first. Doing the right thing is always the answer, but why did Tommy feel so reluctant to do it so now?

"Hey, killjoy," Tommy called out as he trekked towards Luke. "I know my offer was the best, but I just think—why did you need to see Han in the first place?"