Kidnapped

Trey-

I woke up and rubbed my blurry eyes. I looked over to see Lex wasn't there. I went downstairs to see if I heard her in the kitchen and there was not a sound. It was 8 in the morning, where could she be? I started to panic. It's not like she knows this area well. Why would she just leave? Maybe she went to the store? I was so confused. I called Lexie and was wondering why her phone went right to voicemail. This whole thing makes no sense. If I don't hear from her in at least 24 hours the cops will have to be called. I sat at my kitchen table and then there was a knock on my door. Who could this be? Chris didn't even ask me if I wanted to let anyone through my gates.. That's weird. I went to the door and saw it was my man Chris Brown. No wonder why my security guard, Chris didn't ask me if he can let him in. Everyone knows me and my man Chris are like brothers.

"Hey man! Come in." I said.

"I came over because I been seeing on the news that you got a girl! like a real girl."

"yea." I said chuckling.

"So where she at?"

"That's the problem Chris, I have no clue where she's at. I woke up this morning and she was gone. I'm really worried, that's why I'm happy you are here."

"Ayo, if this girl up and left my man, imma be pissed."

I cracked up. Chris was really a great friend. He's been with me from the jump.

"Nah, she ain't like that. I don't know. I'm afraid something happened to her."

Lexie-

I screamed as loud as I could. But there was no use. I was in a basement somewhere far away from Trey's because the drive took at least 2 hours. I went on a walk last night at about 3 AM just to get some air after me and Trey's amazing night. All of a sudden some dude in a mask grabs me. And now I'm doped up on drugs and I can barely see anything or remember anything else. I just hope Trey finds me.

Trey-

"Ayo, someone's at the door." Chris said.

Chris opened it to just a picture laying on the ground.

"This some fucked up shit."

"What is it?" I asked.

Chris handed me the picture that was left outside my door. My jaw dropped. It was picture of Lex, barely any clothes on, hands tied up, legs tied up with chains, mouth taped shut, and she looked drowsy, like she was doped up with mad drugs. It seemed like she was in a dark room. My heart broke. Who the fuck did this to her? On the back of the picture it said "Meet me in the alley way up the block from your house at 9 PM."

I ran outside to my security guard as quick as I could.

"Who was here?!" I asked.

"Sir, you know how good I've been doing. I don't let anyone in without asking you unless is Chris Brown. Nobody came here since I opened the doors for Chris. Nobody has been here."

"Is it possible that they could have found another way in it?"

"I mean this area is pretty much all secured and no one could get in. But I guess it could be possible. We are gonna have to secure this place up much more then. Sorry for the inconvenience, Trey."

"It's all good, Chris."

I walked back into my house to sit at the table with Breezy.

"Who could this be?" I asked.

"I don't know but you better meet them at the alley way to get your girl back."

"I know I'm gonna have to."

I put my head down and just hoped she was okay. This shit is fucked up. And when I find out who did this, their life will be over."