Chapter Eleven.

(Chloe's POV)

"I do" 

I looked at Beca, not sure of what she was planning. She looked at me with fear and nervousness, and I knew she probably had no idea what she was doing either. 

"You are aware you need a legal reason for this objection?" The priest told Beca. All eyes were on her, "Or a really good reason to make the bride or groom change their minds."

Beca gulped. She walked over to me, and glared at Avery. "Chlo... Avery doesn't love you." She told me. Of course Avery loves me. What is she talking about? "I mean. He might, but he doesn't love you enough."

"Oh and you do?" Avery chuckled. He got closer to Beca, getting in her face and I was surprised Beca didn't clock him upside the head. "You left her for three years, now suddenly you want back into her life? It doesn't work that way cupcake, Chloe and I are going to be married, and you're just going to have to deal with it-"

"Avery, I want to hear what she has to say." I cut him off, which earned a growl from Avery. "Becs, what are you talking about?" Beca looked nervously between Avery and I, I placed a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. 

Beca glared at Avery. She seemed pissed. "Avery has been cheating on you with two of the nurses at the hospital." Beca said. My heart sank and I looked at Avery who was wide eyed and mouth agape. "He's been doing that for a while." I didn't know what to do. Part of me was livid that he would do such a thing, but then the other half of myself knew I shouldn't be angry. I'd cheated as well.

"How did you find out about that you little-" Avery had his hand raised as if he was about to strike Beca, but then Avery stopped himself and looked around at the people who were now in total shock. "I mean... Uh... I don't know what you're talking about. Chloe, baby I don't know what she's talking about." Avery tried grabbing my arms.

I scoffed and pushed him away from me. "I can't believe you!" I exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around Beca and she just held me close to her. "I can't marry you Avery."

"But... Chlo... The baby?" He offered.

I sighed and shook my head. "The baby isn't your problem." I told him, trying not to come right out and say that I had cheated too. "Avery we don't love each other. Why would we even try? I can't force myself to love you..." I looked to Beca and smiled. "I never stopped loving Beca." Beca smirked and I looked back to Avery. "You're young, go party and flirt with nurses. I'm in my thirties. I just want to be with someone I love, who will cuddle me at night and make me hot chocolate for no reason. You want parties, and wild crazy adventures. We're not meant for each other."

"Whatever." Avery rolled his eyes and stormed out of the church. 

I looked at everyone who was now staring directly at me. "I'm so sorry for making you guys come out here. Please feel free to enjoy the food and drinks, it's on the house." I grabbed Beca's hand and pulled her into the room where I was getting ready just an hour ago. "How did you know about Avery cheating?" I asked.

Beca looked behind me. "Aubrey."

I turned around to see my best friend. I rushed into her arms "Bree, why didn't you tell me?" I cried. 

"I figured Beca should be the one to win you back. I just hoped she'd do it earlier than she did." Aubrey glared at Beca who held up two hands in defense. "Chlo, you deserve to be happy, and I have never seen you as happy as you are when you're with Beca. I knew that I needed to get the two of you back together before it was too late."

"Wait, so you planned this whole thing? You did know she would be at the restaurant on Charlie's birthday!" I shoved her shoulder lightly. "You're such a bitch!"