ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I never thought I would complete a book in my life. Writing this has given me so much confidence,  I never knew I need in my life. 

So to all the people who made this book possible, I cannot thank you all enough. My mother for understanding, my sister for listening to my ramble, my dad for being there, I can never thank my family enough. Without their support, this would not be possible.

My friends - in my life and on wattpad, who motivated me to write and who stood by me. How can I thank them?

Two best friends, who have been stuck with me since my childhood, they have listened to me, put up with me, until their ears bled. And to the two friends, I found last year. You have helped me to write faster. (Though I know these two will not read this). A huge thank you to you four.

Last but not the least, to all the people here on wattpad, who have motivated me to write - whether they knew or not. These people here are worth mentioning. :)

madhumitha5 for being an amazing friend one could ask for. Go and check her book Two in numbers but one in heart. 

@frozen_mask How can I ever forget you?

 ZombieCrap for being the first one to read my latest chapter. Go see her book - Drowning.

 bluefoodbluefood Thank you, I found a friend I know I can count on. She has literally been the first reader. I have no words.

leoconstellwriter for being a friend when I needed. Her book is "Firmament".

 Mikkow3 Thank you for pointing the mistakes that I made. This person is amazing. 

@Simply_Ameerah For being an amazing reader who never fails to lift my mood. Thank you so much. 

@natural-me This person's support means so much. For being a reader, I can never stop thanking you.

@FadillahLove My readers mean so much. Thank you too <3