Message for new readers

Hi lovelies :) Thanks for starting Fable. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

A few things to take note of:

I'm hoping to get Fable published, so if you see any errors/typos, please let me know - it's super useful.

If you see anyone copying Fable or stealing my work, please PM me.

Also please vote and comment if you're enjoying it, I love to hear back from readers!

And a note for old readers - as you may or may not know, Fable was unpublished for the past few months and pretty much disappeared. I'm really sorry I didn't give anyone a heads up - long story short, I was locked into a temporary contract with a publisher and suddenly realised I was breaking the rules of the contract by having Fable and Lullaby published here... had a freakout and unpublished everything. The fixed term contract is now over and I'm no longer bound by it which is why I'm able to make Fable live again... I'm extremely sorry for not letting anyone know what was going on!

This book is part of series. The order is as follows:

Book 1: Fable (complete)

Book 2: Lullaby (complete)

Book 3: Unnamed book (More info coming soon)

Book 4: Unnamed book

Story Description

The lone survivor of a terrible tragedy, sixteen-year-old Ashling Shields is living like she's already dead. But when a chance encounter with an irresistibly wicked teen rock star goes awry, she's pulled into a world of fallen angels and seductive vampires. A world of dark pleasures, enchantments and secrets deep in the midnight forest.

Ashling must unravel the mystery of her past before the dark force hunting her catches up. It's a second chance to follow her dreams... if her nightmares don't kill her first.

Copyright Notice

Text copyright © 2015 Saskia Snow

All Rights Reserved

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.