Chapter 12

Third POV

Nyuu was leaning against the railing of the small bridge asleep.Sakura sighed as they waited for Kakashi to show up."It seems like all she does now is sleep"Sakura muttered.

"Well it's that stupid Kiba's fault,him and his dumb dog barge right in in the middle of the night it's so annoying"Naruto said.

"How's he even getting in?"Sakura asked.

"He has a key"Naruto muttered.Nyuu moved a light in her sleep and Sasuke sighed.

"Who would've known the only time we'd get a little peace and quiet is when she's asleep"Sasuke muttered.

"What was that Sasuke?"Naruto growled getting a little protective.Sasuke rolled his eyes,completely ignoring Naruto.Kakashi appeared right next to the sleeping Nyuu."Hiya"Kakashi said.

"YOU'RE LATE"Naruto and Sakura shouted.Nyuu popped up and she looked a little scared/confused.

"Rasengan"Nyuu shouted trying to hit Kakashi with the rasengan,she still hadn't realized it was him. Kakashi sighed and easily dodged but because he dodged there is now a mini crater instead.A hand was suddenly over Nyuu's eyes.

"You're a lot of work you know that"Sasuke muttered and Nyuu grinned.

"Sorry DuckButt"Nyuu said and Sasuke's eyes narrowed at her.

"If you two would quit flirting-"Kakashi started to say but was interrupted by Nyuu and Sakura shouting at the same time.

"We weren't flirting!"

"They weren't flirting!"

"That was weird"Nyuu muttered and Sakura nodded in agreement."Now,Sasu-gay,stand still so I can use you as a pillow"Nyuu muttered and Sasuke shook his head disapprovingly."Just deal with it please"Nyuu yawned. 

Sasuke sighed,"There's no getting out of this is there?"

"Nope."

"Alright whatever."Nyuu grinned at him and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"You know I could be really mean and make you carry me"Nyuu said and Sasuke glared at her."Alright that's it carry me"Nyuu whined and Sasuke's eye twitched.

"Not happening."

"Pleeeease."

"No."

"But-"

"Shut up."

"I feel like this has happened before"Nyuu muttered and Sasuke's eyes widened slightly.

"Shut up,Nyuu"Sasuke hissed.

"Oh you do know my name"Nyuu muttered and Kakashi raised an eyebrow at them.Sasuke sighed before crouching down so Nyuu could get on his back.Nyuu grinned and got on his back."Yay!!!! Thanks,Sasuke"Nyuu said smiling ignoring the death glare she was receiving from a certain pinky. 

"Yeah,yeah,yeah,whatever.I just didn't want to listen to you whine"Sasuke muttered shooting Sakura a glare.Sakura looked away a little shocked/scared.

"Hey, Nyuu!"a familiar voice said.Sasuke turned and they saw Kiba standing there with Akamaru on his head as usual.

"Heyo, Kiba."

"Um why are you on Sasuke's back?"Kiba asked looking super confused and little upset.

"What are you jealous she likes me more,Mutt"Sasuke said a smirk on his face.

"Sasuke!?!?"Nyuu shouted clearly shocked. Kiba glared at Sasuke. Kakashi, being the smart person he is and he saw one of the messenger birds, quickly disappeared.