Chapter 7

Ellie's POV
I sat up and stretched. I looked around and realized that living with the MAC, wasn't a dream. I walked to the living room to find everyone except Squid, Kat, and Lylli.

"What are we doing today?" Ash asked.

"I know what we're gonna do today! Though it might sound just a bit cliché! We can build a rollorco-Okay I'm done!" Amy said, reciting Phineas and Ferb. I started laughing.

"I'm pretty sure we can't build a roller coaster! Unless it's in Minecraft!" Mousie said. I thought for a moment.

"I know what I'm doing!" I said, getting my laptop out and logging onto Minecraft.

"First, let's wake the sleepy heads." I said. Just then, Squid and Kat came in.

"Wake the who?" Kat asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Rebelle. Lylli's is kinda your cousin, somewhat, so why don't you wake her up?" (I just totally ripped a MU reference) She groaned but smiled. She walked in the room.

"BOO!"

"S**T!" I busted out laughing. Rebelle ran down the hall and hid behind me. Lylli came in and smacked her in the back. Yep, definitely heard her back pop.

"OW! What the heck!?" She asked. Lylli shrugged and plopped on the couch.

"Remind me to never wake you up in the morning." Squid said. Lylli nodded her head no and mouthed it. I laughed.

"I'm playing Minecraft." I said. We all logged on and played for 3 hours. We're addicted.

"Okay, I'm making cookies. I'm craving cookie dough." Amy said.

"Oh! Let me in!" Sqaishey said. I giggled and continued to play.

RebelleDoesGaming burned to death

"I was trolled."

Rosie833 was killed by StampyLongNose

"HEADSHOT!!" Finn yelled. We busted out laughing!

AshDubh was shot by FinnBa11

"GOD I DIED!!" Ash yelled. Kat fell over, laughing.

"Who's still alive?" I asked. Kat, Finn, Squid, Mousie, Lylli, and Stampy said they were.

"Yay. I see Stamps." Mousie said.

StampyLongNose was killed by MousieMouse

"Gee, thanks." Stampy said. Mousie giggled.

KatyGirlie fell from a high place

"What a way to go!" I said. Kat hit me.

iBallisticSquid drowned

"So ironic." Finn said. Squid gaped at his computer.

FinnBa11 was killed by Pinkpuddles

I waited for a victory sign, but none came. Then it hit me hard.

Pinkpuddles was shot by iLylliSquid

"LYLLI WAS STILL IN!! CRAP!!!" I yelled.

"I WON!! YES!! YES! YES!" Lylli said, dancing around the room.

"Where were you?" Rosie asked.

"Easy. I was on the tree."

"SHE WAS ON THE DANG TROLL TREE!?" Squid asked. (If you watch Squiddy Sundays, you'd get it)

"Wow!" Kat said. Ash threw a pillow at her. Kat looked at him.

"Don't steal my catchphrase!" He said.

"Was anyone recording this?" Rebelle asked. Stampy nodded yes.

"Nice." I said. The kids got up and stretched.

"We're going outside for a bit." Kat said. 

"Okay." We walked outside and laid in the grass. Then, everything went black.