Chapter 8

Lylli's POV
I slowly woke up.

"Good. Lylli's awake." I looked around and saw Ellie, Kat, and Rebelle.

"Ugh. Where are we?" I asked.

"Back at your REAL home!" Someone said. I looked in front of me.

"MS CADENCE!?"

"Yes! For some reason, y'all disappeared. But don't worry, I found you!" She said, smirking. This ain't gonna be good. Before you know it, she was beating us. She grabbed us and pushed us into the room where we stayed mostly before we were adopted.

"And you girls will stay here!" Ms Cadence slammed the door shut. Ellie, Kat, and Belle got up, but I stayed on the floor crying.

"What happened!?" Someone asked. I recognize that voice. It was Rubie! (Yes Rebelle! I'm using MU characters)

"We got kidnapped from our adopted families." Ellie said.

"Dang. That's sad." Alan said. I'm still on the floor, just cause.

"What's bad is that our family was the Magic Animal Club!" Kat said. Our friends gasped.

"What?" Nicole asked. "That's pure luck!"

"I know, right!" Rebelle said.

"We have freaking bad lives." Trent said. Kat shook my shoulders.

"Lylli? You okay?"

"Just leave me alone." I said. I want this to end. I want to be hanging with Squid and Amy. The MAC. Someone picked me up and laid me on a bed.

"Guys. Can you.." I heard footsteps and a door shut. I know the person. Zander. I sat up and looked at him.

"You're not okay, aren't you?" I looked at my scars and back at him. That's when tears fell again. I fell in his arms as I cried.

"It's alright. We'll sort things out."

"It's most definitely NOT alright!" I said.

"Calm down. Your parents will get you back."

"I had a family for the first time in 5 years." Zander kept on hugging me.

"I don't wanna lose them!"

"And you won't. I count on it." I smiled. Then I heard my phone ring. Squid!

"Hey!"

"Hi! Where did y'all go." I told him everything that happened.

"We're coming to get you. Stamps told Netty what happened, so her and Tom's here."

"Okay. Oh hey! Has Tom and Netty ever thought about...adopting a boy."

I'm leaving it here. Stay 'Paw'Some! Bye!🐾