Party time. (Dirty dancer)

John Luke's p.o.v

Remember boys you can look at her but you cannot touch. I said taking a sip of my creme soda and setting it down. Then she pulled up and walked towards me with her two friends behind her like she was in charge the two boys behind me did the same thing. She grabbed my hand and heads to the middle of the field and the other two joined together and followed us then we started dancing and she started working that booty. I came up behind her as she friend des on me the other two were just dirty dancing and I started rubbing up and down her as she just did her thing my head was half way to her neck as she kept grinding she turned around and grabbed my shirt and said "I have another side" she smirked. I just laughed. Her hands were in my chest as she grabbed a chair and the other two did everybody else was doing there own thing so it wasn't obvious what we were doing as she started lap dancing in my lap. I grabbed her butt and squeezed it. You bad boy and she sat on top of me. And started kissing down my jaw line I moaned in response as she nibbled my ear. Now it's my turn grabbed her and started holding her butt and rubbing it and then I grabbed her waist and started sucking on her neck but not hard enough to give her a hickie. She kept grabbing my face and she just kept moaning. Then back to grinding again. But more of a twerk. And our hips kept moving in sync and then kept grinding. Alright folks its come to an end thanks y'all! And I spotted Brandi and katelyn the both left with the other boys and John Luke drove me back to his house.and Sadie just got home with beau. Well did y'all two have fun she smiled. Hahaha this girl can dance. "Shhhh." We all laughed I took a shower and went to sleep in John Luke's arms in theist room while Sadie and beau did the same.