New Enrollment

The wind blew her long, luscious blond locks as she stood, basing at the building. Death Weapon Meister Academy, huh? She thought, a smirk making its way to her lips.

On the top of the building, one idiotic boy looks down from above, observing this new student as she approaches. I'm gonna beat this new kid, cause no one is stronger than the Almighty Blackstar!!! He thought to himself.

Yang's P.O.V

I make my way up the stairs, approaching the huge building. Swaying my hips and feeling the sun on my face. This is such a wonderful day- my thoughts are interrupted by a sudden shout."HEY, YOU!!!" I hear. I look behind me, nothing. To my left, nothing. To my right, nothing. I look in front of me and see a group of students waiting for me.

"You don't have to shout." I say to them, finally reaching the top step."That wasn't us." Said a guy with white hair. He simply pointed upward and I looked up, seeing a small figure. He was shouting things at me that I couldn't hear so well."Um...." I had no words to describe my utter confusion.

"That's Blackstar. He's egotistical-"

"And a complete moron." The white haired guy cut off the girl with pigtails."But he's not so bad when you get to know him." Said a girl with a ponytail. Soon, the boy had jumped down and landed in front of us with a huge grin on his face.

"I've heard you were pretty strong, so I'll tell you what! Since it's your first day, I'll grant you the honor of being beaten to a pulp by the greatest assassin in the world!" He said.

"Cool, who's that?" I ask."ME!! I'M THE GREATEST ASSASSIN IN THE WORLD!!! ME, BLACKSTAR!!! " He shouted."Ooh. I'm sorry, I couldn't tell, considering how small you are." I teased.

"Small?! You don't know who you're dealing with! I'm the biggest guy around and I'll beat you, no sweat!" He kept yelling. I good own loudly and roll my eyes."Are you done yet? I'd like to get my class schedule while I'm still in school."

"How dare you?! I'll show you to talk to me that way!!" He said and charged for me."I'm warning you, kid. I take on monsters for a living. You're no match for me." I said, standing with a hand on my hip. He keeps coming and I roll my eyes again. He aims for me and there's a huge cloud of dust. Once it clears, he gasps, seeing me still standing.

"You talk a big game, but, now that you're done, I think I'm gonna go inside." I said. I turn to walk away. I hear his footsteps. He's trying again? I think to myself.

Once he gets close enough, I swiftly turn and land a kick to his face. He disappears and I look around. Where'd that little- AAH! I shriek both in my head and out loud as I feel a kick to my back. I roll to a stop along the ground and stay there for a moment."Heh, looks like you're not so strong after all! One kick, and you're finished. Pretty pethetic if you ask me!"

"That's funny." I speak, standing to my feet all slow and dramatic."I don't seem to recall anyone asking you. Besides, the more you hit me, the harder you'll fall in the end."

His eyes widen when he sees there isn't a scratch on me."That doesn't even make any sense!" He shouts."You're too loud! Allow me to shut you up." I smirk and prepare my fists."Ember Celica!" I yell. The yellow bracelets on my wrists transform into my shotgun gauntlets, wowing everyone in the crowd that appeared out of nowhere. All the students were watching, so why not give em' a treat?

"Come at me, bro!" I holler to him."You think your pretty little bracelets are enough to stop me?!" He asks, running toward me again."Your voice is annoying. Me and my pretty little bracelets are gonna knock your pipes out, chump!" I taunt, making him shout as he keeps running through. (Through the power of anime logic,) I gain enough time to ready my bullets, dropping the shells on the ground.

"I! Hope! You're! Hun-gry!" I grunt, punching and shooting at him. He keeps running and he gets too close. He jumps in the air above me. I jump up to deliver my final blow.(Slow motion) I reach his height and ready my fist. Before I hit him, I smile and wink at him.(Regular motion) I deliver my blow, sending him to the ground with a loud crash and destroying the ground.

(Through the power of anime logic,) I'm still in the air long enough for the dust and smoke to clear. When I land, I fall on top of the kid, stomping his face into the ground some more. I honestly didn't mean to but eh, he's a tough kid, he'll get over it. I hit a back flip with no hands and land beside him."Like I said, you talk a big game. But you just don't have what it takes to back it up." I said and turn around.

But I'll say this, kid...you're not half bad. Just not better than me.