Love Struck

After meeting the school's leader, Lord Death, I went to my first period class with professor Stein. Whoever that is. When I entered, I kinda stood there at the door, waiting for him to notice me. I took a step forward, then another step, he still didn't see me. Then I sighed.

"A yo, prof!" I said, interrupting his teaching."Oh, I didn't see you there." He said, fixing his glasses."You can't be serious! As big as that chest is you didn't see her standing right there!?" Asked a familiar obnoxious voice. It was that blue haired moron, Blackstar."You ignorant little-" I cut myself off and breathed."Relax, you're in class, its not the same as when you were outside. Just breath." I told myself.

"Awe, no words?" He asked. Relax, Yang.

"Blackstar, cut it out! Why do you have to give new student such a hard time?" Asked the pigtailed girl."All that talk about her being strong was a lie! The only reason I was face down this morning is cause I fell asleep! That was the most boring fight of my life!"

I started breathing harder and faster and clenching my fists to keep it in."Blackstar, shut up already! She kicked her ass once, and we won't stop her from doing it again!" Yelled the white haired boy."Kick my ass? Please!" Then Blackstar smirked at me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if a dust bunny could take her out. Or even her own chest since its so huge."

Then I lost it!

I ran forward, and gave him a good punch to the face."Shut up, you perverted bastard! One more word about my boobs and I'll gut you with my bare hands, understand?!" I shout, stepping on his head and smashing his face into the ground again."Miss, I believe that's enough. You can stop now." Stein said from behind me. I growl one last time before removing my foot from the back of his head.

"Please introduce yourself to us." He said. I sighed and look to the class. All of them had scared looks on their faces as they stared at me. I just give a smirk."I'm Yang Xiao Long. As you can see, I have a very short temper. So get on my bad side, and I put you in the ground, understand?" I ask. They all mumble."I can't hear you!"

"YES, MA'AM!!!" They shriek in terror."Good, now that that's over, please take a seat next to Kid." He said."Don't you know the names of you own students or do you not even care?" I ask with a shrug."No, his name is Death the Kid." He said proving me wrong. He pointed to a boy, cute boy, mind you with three white stripes in his hair. The boy looked kinda bored.

I took my seat and the professor continued with class. I found myself confused. I had no idea what was going on or what to do. What was he even talking about?"Hey," I heard someone whisper. I turn to see that girl with the pigtails from before."I'm sorry about my friend. He has a hard time comprehending when to stop and give up. I'm Maka." She extended her hand. I shook her hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Maka." I reply."So, you wanna come over to my place after school? My friends are coming over, maybe you can get to know them all." She smiled."That sounds like fun. I'll be there. Um, will Blackstar be there?" I ask."Trust me, I'd leave him out if I could, but you can't break up a pair. Tsubaki will be there and she's his partner so..." She trailed off with a frown.

"I wish I could say I knew how you felt. But, honestly, I've never met someone like him. I wanna say he reminds me of my little sister bjut I don't wanna start off our friendship with lies." I shrug."Ooh, little sister? What's she like? " she asks."Well, her favorite color is red, she wears it all the time. She's a couple years younger than me but she's just as strong. If not, stronger." I begin.

"Is she a weapon or a Meister?"

"A who or a what?"

"Can she transform into a weapon?"

"Um...no. But she has a weapon that can transform."

"Into a human?"

"No."

Maka seemed confused and so did I. The bell rang and she took my hand. She dragged me down the hall and we stood against the wall, waiting for her friends."So, how many friends do you have?" I ask out of nowhere."Well, there's Blackstar of course, Tsubaki, Soul, Kid, Liz and Patty. That makes six, seven including you." She smiled. This girl. Why is she so perky? Its not annoying but not really normal either. I should be used to it, though, considering how weird my sister is. She reminds me so much of Ruby, so adorable!

"Hey, Yang right?" Said the white haired boy, known as Soul."Yeah," I answer. He holds out his fist and I bump it with my own."Nice fight with Blackstar this morning. You're pretty cool." He said with a cocky smile. I can tell his face always looks like that. So I gave him my best cocky smile."Heh, thanks."

"HEY, WHAT'S UP?! PROBABLY NOTHING WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!! HAHAHA!" Blackstar laughed."You again? What do I have to do, get a restraining order?" I ask angrily."Cool your monstrous tits, Blondie. I'm not here for you. Just walkin' by." He said, with his hands behind his head. My blood boiled inside me, feeling my anger filling within me."It'll be a damn miracle if she doesn't kill you this time." Soul says.

"You..." I closed my eyes momentarily."YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed. I opened my now glowing red eyes. My hair was on fire and I charged at him like an angered bull. I hit him to hard, he flew through the wall, then all the walls after that.

Blackstar P.O.V

As I flew through those walls, I thought to myself. Why do I keep doing that? Now I'm gonna die before I can confess the truth. Why am I so stupid? I ask myself. I feel myself hit a wall I can't break through and I fall to the ground below, unable to bring myself back up. I manage to open one eye, seeing I'm all the way outside the school."Blackstar!!!" I hear Tsubaki call for me. She got on her knees beside me, rolling me over on my back.

"Are you okay?!" She asked."She's strong.....she's cute.....I think I.....like her.." I said, staring at the sky."Then why not tell her how you feel?" She suggested."....I don't know how to do that..."

"Try being creative. Give her a hint, write a poem or a letter. Girls like that sorta rhing. Just don't make her kill you."

I sigh and turn my head."I'll think on it."

"While lying on the ground?" She asks."She hit be pretty hard and it really hurts. So I'd rather not move at the moment."

She sighed with a smile and decided to stay by my side.

She's hot. When she hit me, I think I smelled smoke, too.