Ghosts

Guess whos back!

Thats right, Im back in the swing of things so i should be able to update regularly. Once a week, possibly? Anyway, apologies for the short chapter. Im currently laying sick in bed with a cup of tea and Anime. Also this story has 1.2k views!? Holy crap guys, thank you for reading this story! I never thought that this would get more than 20 people, and yet here we are. Thanks for sticking with me guys and enjoy!

"Who's there!" Sans shouted, feeling his left eye burn. Frisk looked at him terrified, but Sans wasn't sure if it was because of his eye or the noises. He remembered that in her timeline she did not see this side of him.

"h-hello. D-did I scare you...?" A ghost appeared, causing the group to jump back.

"Nabstablook?" Frisk stepped forward. Nabstablook instinctively stepped back, as Frisk had a resemblance to Chara.

"No, this isn't the killer. Something corrupted with the worlds and Chara and Frisk here switched worlds. She is not dangerous." Asgore, who hasn't spoke that much through the trip, told the ghost. "We are looking for..." Sans was cut off before he could finish by Asgore. He nodded to Frisk, indicating that she doesn't know what is coming.

"o-oh. Do y-you want me to t-take you?" Sans remembered that Nabstablook can take people to teleport.

"Ok, just give me and Frisk a moment." Sans brought Frisk into the other room, and swiftly waved his hand over her face. She fell onto the floor, unconscious. Sans picked her up and came into the other room. "Her body is not strong enough to go through, she will be safe while unconscious. Lets go, Nabstablook."

cliffhangers :)