-; 二

December 24, 2014
Wednesday
11:46 PM

*Beep*

Ugh. Who the heck is calling me right at this time.

*Beep*

I hope this just stops.

*Beep*

I give up. Let's just answer this.

"Mmmm... Who is this?"

"It's me"

I jolted up at the sound of the voice. It was Kim Taehyung.

The love of my life.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked so excitedly.

"Sleeping." Why was he even calling at this time.

"Babe come out right now." What was he saying?

"No Taehyung. If that's some weird thing again, I swear I'm going to ditch you tomorrow on our date."

"But this is impoooortant! Really!" I can feel him smiling through the phone.

He's a weird kid but I love him.

"Okay fine Taehyung. Calm down. I'm coming out!"

He stiffled a laugh that made me smile. How can a person's laugh be so contagious?

I felt like crying when I saw him out there, waiting for me. His eyes twinkled brightly as the light of the moon shone through his eyes. He was so handsome. Almost like a dream.

"Hey Jaehee!" He ran up to me and hug me almost too tightly.

"What's up Baby?" I cooed to him as I cupped his face.

"I just came to say...."

I gave him a questioning look. "To say... That... I love you very very much!"

And then he ran around, arms in the air, "I love you this muuuuch!"

I laughed at my boyfriend's silliness. I love him so much and I think I couldn't live without him.

"This is why you want me to go here? Like you woke me up for this?" I said in fits of laughter. He was too sweet.

He nodded his head vigorously. "But wait, there's moreee!" He said, smirking a bit.

"Do you love me?" He looked serious all of a sudden. He held my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine. Our faces were so close that I can feel his warm breath on my face.

"Why are you asking that? Is that even a question!" I looked at him with a smile plastered on my face.