Chapter 4

YOUR POV

I smiled, " So where are we having dinner?"

He grinned and looked ahead. "You'll see." He teased. He continued to walk in the cold wind. I was dressed lightly and sneezed. He glanced at me, took his scarf off, wrapping it around me. I stared blankly as he focused on the task. He was so close could touch. He looked in my eyes and I looked at his. They were so beautiful. He put is hand on my face and whispered. " Warm now?"

I couldn't breathe, he was so close. "Y-yeah." I replied. Really, you sound like porky the pig. Y-y-y-yeah. Able-able-able that's all folks. I mentally slapped myself, which mentally hurt. He pulled away slowly looking at my lips for a spit second before blushing and turning away.

I slowly inched my hand towards his. I've never held someone else's hand on other than his, not even my mom's. It was warm and comfortable. I loved that feeling. I felt him take a hold of my hand. I pathetically made an excuse. "J-just because my hands are cold."

"Well I think we should cuddle... for warmth." He retorted. I lightly socked him in the shoulder and laughed. "Hey!" I said, " That's a good idea, maybe I should punch you in the nose... you know, for warmth."

"No I'm good!" He said covering his face with his hand. We continue to laugh and giggle like little school girls until we arrived. "This is it." He said. I looked at the sign. "Entrée." I read aloud. " looked expensive."

He laughed, " You have no idea." I looked at him wondering what he meant. Remember why you're here. That's right I'm just a specimen to him.

Sorry guys, it's a short chapter today. Please vote , comment, and follow me. DON'T DO JUST ONE!