Shower

I'd just stepped out of the shower, and was brushing my hair out, with a towel tied around my body.

Suddenly the door flung open and a blue orb was staring at me.

"Chell!" The robot yelled, holding up a blanket and a movie. "I found these! And I thought.. Chell loves movies.. So maybe she'll want to watch this movie. I'll just go put it in for her.. Then I remembered, I don't actually know how to work the television." He paused for a second, taking a moment to actually look at me. "What are you doing?"

My face felt hot, and I wrapped the towel tighter, eyes growing huge. "Yes, a movie sounds fine. Just give me.. A second.." I cried, before shoving him out of the doorway and slamming it closed.

I threw on my clothes and tied my hair up, before stepping out of the bathroom. Wheatley was outside sitting on the floor next to the door, waiting for me I suppose.

"Wheatley.." I began coldly, taking a deep breath. "We need to talk.. About personal boundaries." His blue orb looked up at me as he stood, he looked confused and I sighed.

How did you explain to a robot that running in on someone naked wasn't okay?

"Barging in on someone -- me, for example -- when they're in the bathroom isn't okay." I finally blurted out. Oh. That was easier than I'd thought.

He still looked confused. I sighed. "What do you.. Why?" He asked finally, and I opened my mouth but no words came out. What was I supposed to say?

"Because.. Privacy..!" I answered, and he didn't look happy with that answer but he accepted it anyway.

"Can we.. Still do the movie?" I rolled my eyes and nodded, and he bounced up excitedly, darting to the couch with me following slowly behind.