12. New Year's Day

Me and my family were at the shrine praying for good luck this year.  I, on the other hand was praying for a good love life.  I had my hair in a bun.  "Hey, Ichigo."  Suzukawa yelled as I finished my prayer.  "Suzukawa-san!!"  I said running towards him.  "Hey, isn't that the boy you were with the other day?" Dad asked.  "I'm Suzukawa Naoto, a friend of Ichigo's"  He said in his usual calm tone.  "Nice to meet you, I hope your a good influence on my daughter."  Dad said.  "Nice to meet you, sir"  Suzukawa said shaking dad's hand.  "Would you mind if I steal her for a second?"  Suzukawa asked.  "Don't you try anything."  Dad said.  Me and Suzukawa-San walked over to the spot where we'd buy charms.  "I wanted to give you this."  Suzukawa said handing me a box.  I opened it to find a wieved bracelet similar to one he was wearing.  "It's just like yours"  I said.  "Will you make it a promise you'll go out with me when you graduate?" he asked.  "You have my word!!"  I said as he tied it around my wrist.  Our bracelets were a woven chevrons.  Mine was pink and his was blue.  "I guess I'll see you around, Ichigo."  Suzukawa said with a wink.  "Okay"  I said winking back.  I walked back to my family without realizing I was blushing.  "Does Onee-Chan have a crush?" Raichi teased.  "Could you maybe not make those kind of jokes?"  I asked.  "Awe, you've changed." Raichi said.  "Well, you are a whole lot more mature."  Dad said.  I just remembered I was ungrounded today.  I quickly pulled out my iPhone (not my aikatsu phone) and texted Suzukawa. 

Me: Suzukawa-San, Guess What!!

Suzukawa: What?

Me: I'm Ungrounded today, wanna go skating like we talked about?

Suzukawa: Sure, can I bring the guys?

Me: Okay, as long as they don't prank us again.

Suzukawa: Don't Worry, I won't let that happen.

Me: Okay!! I'll see you there.  (BTW, it opens at 1pm)

Suzukawa: I won't forget

       I was so happy I get to see him again today.  "Mom, Dad, is it okay if I go to the skating rink to meet up with someone?"  I asked.  "Of course, I'll hand you some money."  Mama said.

(Now would be a good time to turn on the song above ^-^)

       At the outdoor skating rink,  I had to get lessons from Suzukawa on how to skate since I'm out of practice.  I held his hand while he taught me how.  "You're getting the hang of this, Ichigo."  He said.  As soon as I thought I got the hang of it, I fell down.  King, Hiro, Shurato, and Suzukawa laughed.  "Here, I'll help you up." Suzukawa said holding out his hands.  I took it and slipped trying.  "Here" he said lifting me.  "Lets start again"  he said holding my hand.  After a couple more falls, I finally got the hang of it.  "You're doing a good job, is this your first time?" Hiro asked.  "It's the first time I've done it since I was in America."  I said.  "It's a lot better than Kings singing, that's for sure."  Shurato joked.  "Like you were any better, man"  King yelled.  "You were singing two keys too low."  Shurato stated.  "Atleast I didn't sing an octave and three keys too high."  King said crossing his arms.  "Atleast I don't sound like a dying cow."  Shurato said.  "Oh, thats it."  King said taking Shurato's hat and speeding up."Hey, give my my hat back!!"  Shurato yelled going after him.  "Wait for me!!" Hiro yelled chasing them.  "It's just the 2 of us again."  Suzukawa said.  "Hey, do you mind if i call you Naoto outside of school from now on?"  I asked.  "Of course I wouldn't mind"  He said with a wink.  Naoto sped up, making me go faster.  Again, I fell.  "Sorry, my bad."  Naoto said.  "It's ok, I can't get perfect overnight."  I said with a smile.  I held his hand and skated as fast as I could.  "Now you're the one going too fast!!" he said with a smile.  "Sorry"  I simply said.  He always makes me happy.