Chapter 36

Hey guys!!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope all your New Year's resolutions come true ^~^

Anywhoop.

In the last chapter, we saw a glimpse into Teriaj's mind.

This time, we're back with Sever and Friends, and the clock is ticking. Will their fake footage fool Shayel?

XX

When Sever awoke, it was to a ringing--the phone ringing, to be precise. Rubbing his eyes, he trekked out of bed to pick it up, answering with a groggy "Hello?"

"Hey old pal!" greeted Saia. "We have the finished product! Come to my house and you can see it. And bring your phone, in case that urchin calls, so I can give her a few choice words about her impatience."

Sever laughed. "Alright. I'll be over in a few."

"Bye Sever, see you soon!"

Sever hung up the phone, then stretched and had a breakfast of dry cereal, then he got in his car and drove to Saia's house, where Pomrey and Tressle were already in the kitchen, drinking coffee.

"Hey there Sever," said Pomrey with a small wave.

Sever waved back. "Hey."

There was no doubt in Sever's mind that deep inside he had an attraction for Pomrey. She was a pretty brunette with big brown eyes. She was fun to be around and was 100% reliable. And he liked her quirky nature.

He awkwardly sat down at the table.

"Coffee?" asked Tressle.

"No thanks. Where's Saia?"

"He's in the video room getting everything together. He should be ready soon," answered Pomrey. "In the meantime, we should chat." She came over to the table and sat beside Sever.

"About what?" Sever asked, masking his nervousness.

"I don't know...life?"

Sever grunted and looked angrily at the table. "Life's pretty"--here Sever uttered a choice word--"for me at the moment."

Pomrey frowned. "I guess so."

"I've got my life at stake, and possibly the life of a boy who I barely just met. I made his life a lie and now it's come to bite me in the--"

"You didn't know." Pomrey laid a hand on Sever's tensed arm. "Fate is giving you a chance to right your wrongs."

Sever grunted.

"Alright gang, everything is all set up—what do we have here?" said Saia.

"Nothing," Sever said quickly, then faked a smile. "Let's see these videos."

"...right. Okay, follow me." Saia's optimistic personality immediately turned Sever's sour mood into dust.

The group migrated into the video room, where chairs were set in front of a big screen. To the side there was a laptop on a table that was connected to the screen via cable.

"Everyone grab a seat, then I'll get this party started." Saia sat at the table and clicked a few things while the other three sat down. The screen came to life a moment later and he took a seat beside Pomrey.

At first, there was just a train station with random people bustling about, then there was a kid who ran in, looked behind him, then ran onto a train. There was a nervous or scared manor about the way he ran and looked around. Next, the video changed to a different train station, and a train was seen coming to a stop and letting out a group, in which the kid was seen running out of.

Then the video switched to outside the station, where he was seen standing and looking around. A woman and man came up to him, they spoke for a while, and they left with him.

"So?"

"Perfect," Sever said. "I'm sure she'll fall for it! Great job Saia. Pomrey and Tressle, you too."

"Alright. I've put the video onto a tape that you can show her. Go fool the nanny."

Sever grinned, then hugged Saia, took the tape, and said his goodbeyes, before driving back home to phone Shayel.

XX

So there. Got this chapter done, and the next one should be up Friday night or Saturday. But I might surprise you, considering I wrote this one not on my laptop. So we'll see how it goes.

Anywhoop. What did you think? It wasn't too terrible, I hope.

Fate was mentioned...hmmmmmmmmmmm...

...mmmmmmmmm.

O.o

Anywhoop.

I wonder if Shayel will believe them...?

If you liked this chapter, please VOTE

If you have a thought, drop it down in the COMMENTS

And if you want to go above and beyond, and get my story out there, please SHARE

That's all for now!

Hugs&Kisses,

CooCooWolfies