KiingFearless || Karaoke

Isaacs POV
I said my goodbyes to my family as I stepped outside the door of my small home, to fly out to London to meet some of my greatest internet friends.

I was going to meet Graser, Poke, Joe, DField, Straub, Rusher, Grape, Bee, Tybzi and Will. We were all doing a meet up, and I was so excited, but also extremely nervous because it was my first meet up ever!

For the entire plane trip, I thought about how amazing it would be to meet the people that I truly had a strong connection with. I just couldn't get the thought of anything out my head! Straub is probably going to be so funny, and I heard that Bee is such a sweetie.

Apparently Poke and Joe are like in a relationship now too, I ship them. And Graser...he's probably a such a dork, in a good way of course! And Will...where do I even begin with Will? We've never met, but everything about him just seems so..so..perfect.

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts once I noticed that the plane was about to land. I let out a sigh of relief, and waited patiently before finally being let off of the plane.

Once I got off the plane, Straub, Bee and Will were waiting for me. Straub and Bee sat in the front of the car, while I sat beside Will in the back.

We didn't really talk, because the music was too loud to talk over. But I did quickly turn to face him, before he unexpectedly looked back at me while I was staring at him...whoops. He gave me a quick smile before I turned my head to blush.

Once I entered the house, I talked to everybody. I was so happy that I was finally here, finally here where I knew I always wanted to be at.

As the night progressed, I found myself drinking a bit of alcohol and still talking to everybody in the house. The only person that I hadn't talked to was Will. But that's because I was nervous, and I've been avoiding him all night.

"People of the cube house!" Graser said in his commentary voice, as everybody laughed. "Because this is the first night together, we thought maybe it would be fun to do some karaoke! Any of you guys down for that?" He asked while chuckling and smiling widely.

Everybody agreed to play. The first song that was sung was problem by Ariana Grande, and it was a duet between Straub and DField. And I must admit, it was very entertaining.

Next Brayden and Graser sang baby by Justin Bieber. They only sung it because Brayden absolutely loves Justin, but although Graser didn't know half the words to the song, he isn't actually a bad singer.

Poke and Joe sang trap queen, just because they didn't know any other songs. But it was hilarious watching them whip, while singing.

The next duet was Tybzi and Grape, they weren't the greatest singers but it was great anyway. They sang youth by Troye Sivan.

Once they had finished their song, Bee stood up and sang a solo song. She sang new americana by Halsey, and her vocals are just simply beautiful.

Once we had heard a song from everybody I realised that I hadn't sang yet. I mean, I'm not a bad singer, I'm quite good actually...I just didn't want to sing in front of Will.

Luckily nobody pointed me out to sing, because we all decided there would be one more song then we would all get some rest for the big day tomorrow.

Will stood up and walked to the microphone. He quickly glared at me, then smiled. He began to sing stitches by Shawn Mendes in the sweetest and most amazing voice. Stitches is my favourite song...maybe that's why he smiled at me before he sang?

Either way, he sounded like an angel. His perfect voice filled the room, and everybody had the most shocked expressions on their faces. Who knew that Will could really sing?

After his song finished everybody thought it was still too early to go to sleep, but I wanted to avoid the karaoke and Will, more than anything.

So instead of staying up with everybody, I announced that I was going to go to sleep because I was tired...but I wasn't really tired at all....

I walked up the stairs and into my room, before laying down on my bed. I was going to be sharing a room with Grape, but he won't be in here for a while. He's probably going to get drunk with everybody else.

I started to close my eyes and try to drift off to sleep, before I heard the door open. I didn't think much of it, because it's probably just Grape getting ready to go to sleep.

I closed my eyes once again, before they shot open as I felt somebody pull my blankets back. Somebody laid down beside me, spooning me. I didn't know who it was, but I decided to try and make it look like I was sleeping.

"I know you aren't asleep, Isaac," the most beautiful British voice spoke to me. He placed his arm over me. "W-will," I said, because I was genuinely confused. He chuckled, "why did you leave us? It wasn't much of a party without you!" Will exclaimed.

"I-I don't know," I said quietly. "Liar. Of course you know," I could practically hear the smile while Will was speaking. I smiled to myself before turning around to face him. "What are you doing here?" I giggled.

"You just totally changed the subject," Will sighed. I hummed in response. "Well you know how you're sharing a room with Grape? Well I hope you don't mind that I swapped rooms with him," Will looked away from my eyes.

"Yeah? And why did you want to change rooms?" I said with the biggest grin on my face. "I may or may not have wanted to spend some time with you..." Will trailed on.

"Oh, also you've been making it very obvious that you like me," Will giggled. "O-oh, I-I-I," I managed to stutter out before Will did his sweet, sweet laugh once more before attaching his perfectly soft lips to mine.

I smiled and went back in for another kiss, he gladly accepted. "I should probably let you get back to sleeping, I'm sorry," Will said getting out of bed.

"No," I stopped him. "I-I mean, you can sleep here, i-if you want," I stuttered, not being able to control how nervous I really was. Will giggled and kissed my forehead. He laid down next to me once again and cuddled me into his chest.

"Isaac?" Will questioned. "Yes," I replied. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He said holding me closer. "Of course," I smiled, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you, Isaac. I always have, and I always will," I looked up at Will. "I love you too," I said before cuddling him again. We held each other close throughout the night, and didn't let go.
--------
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you want a part two, just let me know! Also happy new year to you all. I hope you all have an amazing start to this year! Also don't forget to vote if you enjoyed and please leave feedback!

-Chloe x