KiingGrape || Wrong Number

Sean's POV
Today wasn't the best day, my parents had just left for a business trip, and they wouldn't be back for at least 2 weeks, but they said they may be away for even longer. So I was walking around my house aimlessly, until my phone started buzzing.

0457-061-092 - Hey!

Sean - Who is this?

0457-061-092 - Don't tell me you've forgotten me!? You just gave me your number! You are Zoe, aren't you?

Sean - Nah, sorry dude, she must've given you a fake number.

0457-061-092 - Okay, so what's your name? I'm Will!

Sean - Uh, why do you care? Why don't you go find Zoe or something?

Will - Damn, I just wanted to know your name! If you tell me I promise I'll leave you alone!

Sean - Ugh, fine it's Sean! Now will you just leave me alone?

Will - Okay :(

Sean - Will?
Sean - I'm sorry!
Sean - I didn't mean it.
Sean - Come back!

Will - I knew you'd miss me!

Sean - I don't miss you, I'm just lonely.

Will - Okay, we should hang out!

Sean - Haha, no. I don't even know what you look like, dude.

Will - Well follow me on Instagram, @kiingtong ;)

Sean - That shameless promo though...okay I'll check it out I guess.

Will - See I'm just a teenager!
Will - I'm not some pedophile!

Sean - Haha, okay. So what high school do you go to?

Will - Henley rise high school.

Sean - Oh my god, I go to East view high school!
Sean - Those schools are so close to each other!

Will - Oml, yes!
Will - I've gotta go record some videos, but I'll talk to you later!

Sean - Record videos?

Will - Yeah, I'm a YouTuber. I make minecraft videos.

Sean - Awe, you're such a nerd!

Will - Haha, baii!
Will- Talk to you later!

Sean - Bai, William Shakespeare!

Will...ah, he was defiantly something alright! He seemed so stupid, but he is so perfect! And so for many months Will and I would always message each other! I started watching his videos and I started Skype calling him too!

He introduced me to his best friend, Isaac, and now Will and I have become extremely close. We knew everything about each other, and we saw one another every single day, but only over snapchat and Skype. But one day Will messaged me, telling me he actually wanted to spend the day with me, because he had something great planned! I agreed to meet up with him after school, at the park that was in between both of our schools.

So after school, I sat down on a park bench and waited for Will to show up. After about 3 minutes of waiting, I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around to see Will staring back at me. I immediately stood up and hugged him. "Hey!" I screamed. "Hi, it's so good to see you!" He cooed back at me.

"So, how's Zoe?" I say as he blankly stares at me. "Too soon?" I say, as he starts to giggle. "So I actually have something planned for us!" "What is it?!?" I say excitedly. "Well, it's a surprise." "Well let's go!" I scream happily. Will and I walked for about 15 minutes and we talked the whole time.
About how great it was that we could finally meet each other in person, and minecraft, and just everything else!

"We are here!" Will screamed. "Oh my god! I love the beach, Will!" "I know, and I also know that you love picnics, so I have got a picnic prepared too!" Will cooed. I wrapped my arms around Will as we sat down and started enjoying our food, on the beach.

"Sean, I have something important to tell you." Will said blushing. "Hehe, what's on your mind." I coo in response. "I just wanted to say, we have talked about everything and I know you have so many insecurities and you aren't exactly happy with anything going on in your life right now, but I wanted you to know that you're perfect in every single way possible, and I'm so happy that the fake number I was given a few months ago was your number. Because I love you so much, Sean."

I started blushing when he finished his sentence. "Will...I-I love you too." I said faintly. Immediately Will smiled and leant closer to me. "Sean, will you make me the happiest person alive, and be my boyfriend?" "Of course, Will!" And just like that, I was having a picnic on the beach, passionately kissing my beautiful and amazing boyfriend.
--------
Hi, my lil honey bees! I hope you all enjoyed this one shot! I also have a new updating schedule, it's in my bio. Also please leave feedback, and like if you enjoyed! Thanks, everybody :3

-Chloe x