Chapter 2: Perfect Night

Marco's POV:
As I'm running I look around for Star, and finally I caught up to her.
"Star! I finally found you!" I said worried as hell.

"I didn't want to be found Marco.. I just want to go home okay? I'm not coming back." She said as she looked at me.

"I'm not making you go back, in fact i left to see if you were alright. Tom was wrong to do that to you." I said as we walked to the park to take a break from walking.

She smiled and sat on the swings.
"You wanted to see if I was okay? Lately all summer you never really talked to me.." She said quietly as she look down at her feet letting her hair drop down.

I sat on the swing that was beside her.
"I haven't talk to you because your busy with Tom all the time and I'm with Jackie a lot too." I said looking at her.

She didn't respond and she kept her head down.

"You know what? How about we go home and have some bestie time? Just us, alone." I said still looking at her.

She looked up at me and smiled.
"Really!" She said with excitement.

"Of course, now let's get home before it gets too dark." I said while walking home with her.

We got to the doorstep so I unlocked the door, then she ran and sat on the couch.

"Marcoooo!! Can we watch a movie??" She said looking at me as I closed the door and locked it.

"Of course, what movie do you want to watch?" I said while pointing to the stack of movies in the corner.

She ran over and looked through all the movies.

"OOOHHH definitely this one!!" She said as she put it in the dvd player.

She sat next to me and waited for the movie to start playing.

"So what movie did you pick?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me and smiled "FROZEN!!" she said excited as ever considering it was her favourite movie from earth.

I smiled from her excitement, the movie started to play.

Half way through the movie I looked her and she looked sleepy, then all the sudden she laid down on me and fell asleep. I smiled as she fell asleep.
"Sweet dreams Star.." I said quietly as I brushed my hand through her hair.

By the time the movie was over I shut the t.v off and carried Star upstairs to her room and laid her in her bed. I looked at her and realized how cute she looked when she was asleep. I frowned and thought to myself.
"Diaz no what are you doing, you like Jackie not Star, Star is your best friend."

I left her room and went into mine and hopped into my bed. I set my alarm for school tomorrow, then fell asleep.

((Heyyy so guys listen, would you like the story in just Star's and Marcos POV or do you want Jackie's and Tom's POV as well? Please comment what you would like!!))