Makeover!

A/n
Hiya, I don't really do author notes but I hope you like this book, please tell me what you think it would be great! Thank you x

So this was it, my second chance. I had to look right but I didn't know what to wear.

I decided to get something new because none of the clothes in my wardrobe looked right.

After a long day shopping I decided to get a white and blue dress with a cute belt, matching boots and a scarf. To top it off a little necklace. (Pictured).

We were meeting in just over an hour so I had a shower, moisturised and began doing my hair. I began curling it but I eventually gave it because the curls were just dropping out. I tied it all up in a messy bun with two pieces at the front which just about curled.

I looked in the mirror. I feel great. I have a major problem with self confidence but when I saw myself I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Let's go.

---------------------------------

I arrived there five minutes early only to find Joe already there. He looked great. He just wore a shirt and jeans but he just looked the right amount of smart and casual.

When he saw me he jumped to his feet. I made the first move with the hug. I embraced him in a warm hug, for a moment he just stood there and my heart sank with sadness, he wasn't going to hug back, he didn't like me anymore. Maybe I didn't look right, maybe he didn't forgive me?

I went to pull away when he grabbed me again and pulled me into a warm hug, my heart felt warm again. I hugged back, I felt his grip get tighter. I was gasping for breath but I was going to let him pull back first.

After what felt like an eternity of hugging he let go. He pulled out my chair as I sat down, beaming.

"Joe I'm so sorry" I had to apologise face to face, I couldn't not. "Have you still got the necklace?"
He nodded and pulled the crushed box out of his pocket. When I saw the massive dent in the side of the box I realised just how selfish and rude I had been.
"Can I wear it?" I asked.
His eyes lit up and he jumped up he put the necklace round my neck and went behind me to do the clasp.

"Hannah? Why is this kid messing with your necklace I bought you?"

James